Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

With my IK power crystal gone, this thread is my last link to the mortal realm... please come help me restore my vitality, lurkers

Restore alnilam's VITALITY score by activating your "Posting" skill

sorry for drinking deep of your sweet soul nectar, alnilam. even as the juices run down my chin i know ecstatic shame (tfw, to be honest)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

*chanting* u k lady day one two three four one today

you can just fill in your own lady day chants to that rhyme scheme, lady day is a very concept-flexible holiday

Android Blues

i want to get it while it's free but i'm worried it'll jank up my tablet drivers or cause horrible slowdown or somethin. there seem to be few advantages other than "you'll need it someday"

Android Blues

i agree, that probation reason is a work of art that also does the impossible in refurbishing an otherwise regrettable meme

Android Blues

Doc Friday posted:

Hey could someone with plat please pm Android Blues and tell him to check his email for me? I sent an email to him about a week ago for the contest that he hosted and I think it may have gone to his spam folder. Thanks!

hey doc friday! sorry for the delay. it did indeed go to my spam, but just send your address if you want a sticker sent out, and i'll get to sorting out your prize right away.

Android Blues

the bigger luke thread was a gift. i'm glad people are still enjoying it to this day

Android Blues

i finally got back home after being away for a couple of weeks and...i found a letter from the united states waiting for me!!

thank you fluffie...your handwriting is lovely by the way

Android Blues

also such a big deal now that you have your own custom stationery, which is fairly fl*pping impressive

Android Blues

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Byob if you could replace any part of your body with a robotic analog of that same body part, which part would you choose?? (please no gross answers)

probably the entire lower half, but it doesn't need to have any special powers. i just think it would be cool to be chopped in half

the thing is like, would a robot part even be better? the question implies that it would be but realistically probably not. most machines don't last for 90 years, run hot, and are more of a pain to clean and maintain than the marvellous natural miracle of the human body anyway. so maybe just one eye so i could program it to glow in a cool way at raves

Android Blues

Zyla posted:

byob after nearly a week, I feel like this place is really pleasant to post in. My relaxation levels have skyrocked.

byob is a good combination of funny, weird, and a side of nice. i appreciate having a place where telling good jokes is encouraged but no one is in a bitterly ironic competition to see who blinks first

Android Blues

except me. you guys have been blinking all along and i was being the ironic one, about which i bet you feel pretty stupid, now, for saying nice things to and around me

Android Blues

Urodov posted:

that's one interpretation,

byob slowly begins to collectively sweat and glance side to side as each of us spider-crawls our fingers towards our holsters. the atmosphere suddenly got tense

Android Blues

*trying to remember how to be ironic* uhhhh...gently caress. poo poo. i love posting here...oh no, that didn't work...

Android Blues

i've been trying to get that fly honey back from the bar, where those louts who love flies stole it from me, for months now. my house is overrun. i need that fly honey. ive been using vinegar all this time and it just doesnt work one bit

Android Blues

The Fly Loving Louts: ha ha, hey bors, you wanna catch some more flies with this honey we stole from that idiot? "i usre do and i definitely love flies" well that's how i imagine it anyway, when i'm weeping in my kitchen over a dish of vinegar flies clouding around my head like a bee does in a cartoon, ironically

Android Blues

well, see, both (gbs-420) and fyad are negative numbers. you end up with a positive

Android Blues

i click on things compulsively and have read the rules probably close to three dozen times while my mind wandered about what to cook for dinner

Android Blues

what i'm saying is i'd also like a star, if possible. two stars? no, i won't be greedy

Android Blues

listen: fluffie must keep the stars somewhere. they can't just be naturally occurring stars. if we can pierce the vault of heaven we can plunder the riches of the gods. each of us will have enough stars to drown themselves in. all i need is a stout ship and a worthy crew of disgruntled posters who are unwilling to read the rules

Android Blues

just got a new job no more working freelance for me hooray im gonna be incredibly busy but also not have to sweat the rent so that about evens it out, exciting stuff

i'm still riding a little bit of a high right now. it's a real good job

Android Blues

i'ma be a marketing assistant at a big oil company. it's exciting stuff! and apart from the obvious market research/strategy stuff there's lots of other responsibilities too like copywriting, graphic design, sales, maybe event planning and things, so i'll be stretching my portfolio a fair bit.

i'm really pumped. thank you for askin! :)

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

I tried to sweat the rent one time but my landlord wouldn't accept it, what's your secret?

you gotta manually widen your pores with the Gold Knife you can find after defeating Ergonon. then your inner money will be able to flow freely and you can harvest it by exercising at the Wellness Centre. not really a good RoI but a decent grind strat

Android Blues

MrWillsauce posted:

congrats on your evil job android blues

thank you. i'm already cultivating my sharp business looks and preparing for christmastime where i'll inevitably be a secondary villain in a movie where santa is played by an aging sitcom star

Android Blues

android blues, to Mr. Doesevil: Drat those little rats! Now how are we going to pour oil on Christmas?

Mr. Doesevil: Don't worry, Ms. Complicity. I have a plan...to sleigh the competition. *cut to Jim Parsons in a fake beard getting into a wacky mishap because Santa doesn't understand human customs*

Android Blues

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you can also slime in under the radar and grow big and strong in a dark, moist corner before lumbering out to post, that works too

that's what i did and now many of the previous posters are nightmare heads in my flesh panoply - "works great"

Android Blues

congrats ! to dope fiend killa g and saint isaias as well. was a pleasure working with you buddy

Android Blues

i like your threads misty mountaintop, for what it's worth

Android Blues

it's really bad and my thoughts will be with you. this is an incredibly hard time, right after, but know at least that some people here are listening and care

Android Blues

im enjoying my new job and its so loving weird being fulltime 9 hour shifts after years freelancing but good in unexpected ways. like, the weekend actually feels really time dense and like it matters now, it doesn't just slip by because its so distinct

just thought you'd like to know byob, since you love me, you old romantics

Android Blues

im going to a trade show tomorrow and im going to have to network. im so white collar suddenly its scary, after being a living millennial stereotype for like forever

Android Blues

FluffieDuckie posted:

i don't have any cat pictures to share, but anakin buried himself this morning

he has the low ground. classic anakin mistake

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

*scene opens with a view of the post apocalyptic snowy wastes, camera pans around and then focuses on a small ragtag patrol of death chickens scouring the landscape*

Android Blues

there are gosh darn ants in the ole kitchen. i live amongst a panoply of suffering

Android Blues

this place is a heap but the landlord was good at obfuscating that from me. a flashy character

Android Blues

but then i'll need a wolf to eat the pangolin in my kitchen!

Android Blues

it's a rough morning generally. ah well, time to do my makeup and stare at my muesli filled with doleful ant thoughts

Android Blues

*breixt

Android Blues

happy brith*birthday salmiakki, may all your presents be good ones

Android Blues

byob is so good lately, and i'm so proud of us. congratulations - we're mailing it, which I believe is the saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

mailing it all the way to the bank, from mid court. bullseye!