Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

[holds up sign with 'WELCME TA HECK" written in faux-blood & crooked letters] why hello lurkers :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

These sigs are awesome matoi! I was wondering where they were all coming from, I saw them all over the place and was wondering where I missed the sig party. is it ok if i ask for one? :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

this is so beautiful thank you so much matoi! you're a shooting star!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi there :) :D

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi guys clicked an ad and now im here, what a cool place!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

AJ Steez posted:

First time poster since I got gifted an account here. I hope this doesn't break any rules or get me banned. HELLO.

hi aj steez welcome to the party zone the 'yob! we're a nice chill bunch, really, i promise.... :twisted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i have mfkin midterms in two weeks!!! and i am not a happy camper about it let me tell you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Macnult posted:

I was supposed to have a physics exam today but my professor pushed it back to Wednesday. It's all thanks to some guy in my class who didn't do the take-home quiz and managed to have our prof waste an entire class going over it. Normally I wouldn't be salty about an exam being pushed back, but now I have to take an exam and then hang around for lab afterwards.

Also, Dark Souls 3 comes out tomorrow :negative:

My biochem lecture is 3 hours once a week and we always have to sit through 2 hours of lecture after our exams so i getchu on the having-things-after-exam pain :( feels bad man

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

smoking and or eating weed is a lot more fun than selling it, especially if you live in the city

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if ur rly good at baking weed brownies maybe you could make some bucks offa that. put a whole new meaning to 'bake' sale of u know what i mean hahaha lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i miss old gbs because when someone would make a funny post that wasn't even necessarily trolling or anything people would still get mad, and that was kinda funny in itself. and sometimes there would be a news thread for something i didn't catch in the news myself that would be neat (though the thread itself would be pretty bad a lot of the time.) comedy forums on the Internet are definitely a great place to learn news let me tell you.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Congratulations Sid!!!!! :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Hi newbies please let us know which ad brought you here so we can know which ones to keep buying :) thank you!!! :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

symbolic posted:

i don't think i came here because of an ad. i actually forgot why i first ventured here a week or so ago in the first place. i just remember it was 3 am and i was definitely procrastinating on something.

That's fine welcome to the yob! You seem like a good fella, and I love your av! Ttyd is one of my favorite games, doopliss is a good char, and ghosts in general are something I'm a fan of believe it or not. So I hope you enjoy the yob! And If there happens to be an ad you really like anyways let us know!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

byob: come for the color scheme; stay for the hammock kitty

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MrWillsauce posted:

and I don't want alnilam to be beaten up because I like him

i don't think they mind green lil frog guys as much as creatures of other colors
(edit: creatures is not to say pocs are 'creatures'!!! i am just including all creatures since i included frogs. just wanted to clarify no racism here)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i'm that fancy looking lamp á la disney's beauty and the beastie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yea corrective brain surgery so you'll realize k-on is actually, in fact, good!! :D
but that said i am going t to send you good vibes, it'll be ok

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

going to watch purple rain 100% sober tonight for maximum prince intake. rest in peace you beautiful crazy star, you sweet wonderful angel

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

shinmai posted:

This, but with the "Charlie Murphy's Real Hollywood Stories" skit about Prince, basketball and pancakes.

okay yes I'm definitely doing this as well lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

knife to dice you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Byob if you could replace any part of your body with a robotic analog of that same body part, which part would you choose?? (please no gross answers)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Good answer! I wear glasses because I have bad eyes. If I had robot eyes though I'd have better eyes than anyone else. I'd need reverse glasses if I wanted to fit in with the rest of humankind. Oh the turntables. Also it'd be cool if they'd glow colors in the dark :)

Skin is also a good answer but I worry that having metallic plates surrounding your body would make cuddling a lot less enjoyable for both parties :( I love a good cuddle with my chill

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

liver. it would store all the poison from drinking alcohol and then I could spit it at people like the Alien

This is very clever and I like it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I'd like strong tough robot toes so that the door would get stubbed and not me, see how it likes it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Robot brain is the obvious choice. No more forgetting where the keys are for this fella!

nice, but you'd really gotta have to avoid magnets from now on :( one of life's few pleasures.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I like it, I think it's very transhumanistic-chic

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sorry i still don't think i get irony and i can't read too good no more on account of the glaw-co-maw. could somebody illustrate irony with a pretty picture-gram for me?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i didn't know irony was linked to cancer, thanks for the warning guys I know I'll stay away from that now :)

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if you were a closet how many monsters do you think you could fit inside you?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

hi byob which Girl Scout cookie do you think is the best?? I like tagalongs, apparently they changed the name of tagalongs for some reason idgi. thin mints are also really good but tagalongs beat them out a little bit for me

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Not at all surprised but still a bummer because I rly like Kristen Wiig

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

DrHolmesPhD posted:

im not new but I feel like spending some of the day in here while I listen to records, should i make a records listening thread y/n

e: also since we're talking about food i just made some vegan worcestershire sauce, i won't post pics because it looks gross but is a good anchovy free bloody mary

yes please

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Luvcow posted:

what do you get when you cross a chicken with a volcano?

:ohdear:

An unnatural abomination

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Luvcow posted:

i'm really ashamed of that joke, your answers were better

Baklava is a filo based pastry that doesn't contain any chicken. 350 degrees ferenheit is sufficient for cooking baklava, I think 1292 degrees ferenheit (minimum temperature for liquid lava) would probably be too high for a good baklava, might even burn it tbh. your joke was foolhardy but it's okay, we all make mistakes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

In other news Friday is my birthday! I was happy until I realized...it falls on Friday the 13t....i've had my share of Friday the 13th birthdays but this year let me tell you, this year is the year that I die :(

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

lmbo calrissian posted:

how old are you, HOW OLD ARE YOU??

i'm the funny number [SEE: FUNNY NUMBER THREAD]

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Thanks guys! :) I'm sure I won't be able to live up to SIB's legacy as a real good rear end IK but I'll try my darndest. Seconding the big thank you to SIB for being such a great dude

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

For future reference pal you're always more than welcome to post numbers here in the yob! We even have an active thread going right now for posting numbers, as long as they're funny. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the helpful abbreviation for hope that helps has been censored into a very rude sentence :( i'm not a huge prick i just want to help people :(