Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordVonEarlDuke

hi gang

Uxzuigal posted:

Few days most likely, but it's Norway - if Im lucky enough they will displace the tests, make me redo them, or exchange them for someone that has bongliver disease and make me extract it.

Cool thing though: Had non alcoholic fatty liver diagnosed a year ago. Today it's gone after 8 months of hard training. And resting pulse was 83 before... Now it's exceptional: 58 , while in pain!

Oh, here is the needle!

thats scary! feel better. i am glad for your liver progress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Hi LVED! Welcome to BYOB.

Hi!!!! i came from a banner ad so I'm not good. i like your sig

LordVonEarlDuke

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Which ad? And why does that make you not good?

Oh, and thanks! Matoi made it for me.

I am vulnerable to shiny advertisements. half of aggro-gator's hits come from me. GJ Matoi

LordVonEarlDuke

weird posted:

lved...say you smoked so much weed that you hanged yourself, that's like a pretty pleasant way to go all things considered right ? smoke da herb

that would be twisted.... but cool :hehe:

what if my inits stood for Love Vaping Every Day

LordVonEarlDuke

what if we agree that instead of smoking weed until i hang myself i smoke weed until i get really high from weed

LordVonEarlDuke

MrWillsauce posted:

4/20 is coming up guys. I don't have any drugs or plans though

If you cant smoke weed on 4/20 you can instead celebrate the birthday of TNA wrestler Curt Hawkins by performing his signature Laugh Riot lifting DDT on a friend or coworker

LordVonEarlDuke

my hope for you is that you believe in yourself enough to justly wrestle and/or find a weed to smoke for tomorrow's festivities

LordVonEarlDuke

alnilam posted:

No, she's a very non-judgemental sober type, like "well it's not for me but hey whatever people want to do as long as they have fun and stay safe"

ur grandma is dope

LordVonEarlDuke

I'm actually a huge Raising Arizona stan because i love when nick cage is in a good movie

LordVonEarlDuke

prince died

LordVonEarlDuke

TWIST FIST posted:

....not !!

im watching this badass slowly murder his way across the entire right hand side of my screen

LordVonEarlDuke

hell yeah. yeah, that's right. youre next, Ted

LordVonEarlDuke

liver. it would store all the poison from drinking alcohol and then I could spit it at people like the Alien

LordVonEarlDuke

Whats a gosh to a darn believer

LordVonEarlDuke

symbolic posted:

i think i figured out why i've been feeling so crappy lately. i was already feeling anxious and somewhat depressed for some reason on Monday when i got a hot dog from the school caf. since then, i've been exhibiting a bunch of symptoms of food poisoning, so essentially two maladies happened back-to-back, making this week one of the crappier ones i've ever had. at least i'm already feeling better, since food poisoning only lasts a few days.

never down a non goon approved dog. Ask for doob & tell em SA sent ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

MrWillsauce posted:

go on and try to name a bigger dipshit than socrates

plato