Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I was told I must post so here I am.

I once but banned by Lowtax apparently but that was someone who hacked my account to try and get me banned which worked for about a day.

Blue corn chips are the best corn chips.

Now how do I become a byob superstar I sure hope it's through shitposting cause hoo boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
damnit.

I'll never post again :negative:

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I meant to say thanks to all the greetings in here but then got nervous again and didn't post. Anyway I'm glad my thread is going well and thanks for the warm welcome, I think I'm catching on.

As for current chat I don't drink or even like coffee which means I'll make a poor med student one day and otherwise I just down copious amounts of tea and energy drinks. As for chip flavors, I can't make a definitive ranking but I probably like the spicy sweet chili doritos even if they are loving doritos. That and SMT4 looks and sounds really cool, the sound part I know is true from listening to the OST.

Also I've lurked LP's since... like... how long have these drat forums been around? Anycase I recognize some of you but I am almost certainly unknown around these parts / the board in general. Probably as proofed by the lack of avatar.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Putty posted:

i likd the pingas robotnik sig

Was too basic, but the idea was there. I might check out the summer thread, but I'm too broke unwilling to spend 5$ to get a new av, nor should anyone contribute money towards me, I'll just keep entering thunderdome until I lose or something.

Or I could always try for a red text avatar but I don't think that'd be desirable. :ohdear:

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I was told I had to post here or there would be consequences.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Manifisto posted:

welcome and congratulations on avoiding the consequences! do you have any pets, hobbies, or crimes you'd like to share?
I cat-sit for my older brother a lot, so Conan could be considered a family pet. I would not describe myself as a gamer, but also I game. HARD. As for crimes I once choked my roommate in freshman year at university and it got treated as a domestic issue because we had been living together for more than 6 months, so I got assigned this absolutely evil court counselor that later got fired (and died) who tried to make me go to a year of therapy, but later the whole thing was tossed out and never applied to my record so I guess I dodged a felony.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I'm vegetarian, I can't eat most things with hands. I could eat Buddha's Hand though, even though I'm also buddhist. Maybe one day I will! :)

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

lol someone couldn't handle my bird av I suppose, it's okay I'll swap it back in a couple of days when people have gotten their mileage out of this one
someone is a coward :colbert:

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I didn't want to make a thread about it but I received ketamine in the past as part of a medical treatment for depression. Just fun that the guy with the ponysona gets horse drugs.

It was pretty fun and good for my mood, but hella expensive. Try to get it clinically if you do, and get your insurance to cover it. If your state even allows it.

Hi byob.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
If your poop is too big to flush, just cut it up with your poop knife. Alternatively you can use potty karate.

ToastGhost

20% cooler
Shitnobi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
drat they're slippery.

And like aquatic dogs. :3: