Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brexit the Frog

drinks posting sauce, turns from mild-mannered geek Steve Lurkel into Stefan Lurquelle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brexit the Frog

Brexit the Frog

Arthur Digby Scallops, wrote the bulk of the recipes

Brexit the Frog

i only try to be awful in benign ways. like, posting badly or generally not being funny enough for this crew

byob's inclusivity is nice tho, i don't even do weed and i get hugs from these people, seemingly

Brexit the Frog

i'm drinkin' a "100% Pineapple Peach Mango juice blend" thing today, trying to give the caffeine a rest. i get jittery

but i ALSO get withdrawal jitters when i DON'T have coffee, soooo i am in limbo here

Brexit the Frog

thanks Duckie! ^_^

Brexit the Frog

burny manders

like, as in burning man

(pre-2002)

Brexit the Frog

FluffieDuckie posted:

oh you and alnilam can talk doctor stuff. he just got his in something science-y

talkin' doc in the 'yob

sick!

Brexit the Frog

i'm not actually a major league baseball man

Brexit the Frog

MrWillsauce posted:

pure energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWgEXktsUw

Brexit the Frog

Brexit the Frog

I just ate a kinder egg in America

illicit thrills

Brexit the Frog

FluffieDuckie posted:

as the person who had to try to clean up the goatse out of that thread while sitting at a table in a restaurant with 20 people i'm going to respectfully disagree

i'll have what she's having!

Brexit the Frog

FluffieDuckie posted:

hello! i'm also up before the alarm. but my problem is dogs. i'm having trouble remembering why we got them

can i hear the rest of the lyrics to this sweet hiphop tune you're writing fluffie

Brexit the Frog

whoa i just turned sigs on and you're right, it's getting pretty great in here

Brexit the Frog

we don't mash here.... we bangers

Brexit the Frog

hey kids it's rusty the deadbeat yobber stopping by to see if your mom will let me take you out for an ice cream

no i haven't been drinking, it's like 12 noon. christ sheryl you always do this

Brexit the Frog

Luvcow posted:

and all he left was a booklet of coupons for free frosties at wendy's but they seem to have all expired :(

i tried to change the expiration year on some of em with a felt-tip pen. did a pretty solid job, i thought...

Brexit the Frog

when i was a 12yo with a fresh new internet connection i researched for HOURS about these guys and printed off a sweet 3-ring-binder's worth of info for when i finally would buy/adopt one

then a friend of mine got there first and ended up killing the poor thing by being a negligent chucklefuck. i think it got crushed behind his couch or something :smith:

thinking about it is making me feel a lot of that adolescent anger all over again

Brexit the Frog

here's our cat

Brexit the Frog

gimme a tac' with guac

Brexit the Frog

popped my head in for the best possible page of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brexit the Frog

also uh hey guys what's up