Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WindmillSlayer

no one should post here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

is there still an irc

WindmillSlayer

not much, very confused about if theres an irc, probably having breakfast soon. hoping i find out more about the irc thing later.

WindmillSlayer

how are you i guess, still on antidepressants?

WindmillSlayer

Renegret posted:

I cut down my alcohol intake

too many carbs

i quit drinking and drugs entirely, been sober eight months now. mostly quit alcohol for the carbs tho, yeah

WindmillSlayer

im drinking two beers and i havent had alcohol in like three weeks!! crazy of me.

WindmillSlayer

things i do while drunk:
Crawl home literally, half a mile i think. i dont remeber much.
find strangers to give me more booze (often successful, but leads to problem 1)
find out ive stolen and burned a blue lives matter flag in the morning (pretty ok)
get lost (not ok. ive mostly found my way home though;.)
Smoke a lot (cant do this now because im out of rolling papers.)

WindmillSlayer

smoking tobacco out of a one hitter, ama

WindmillSlayer

Matoi Ryuko posted:

How come brad is short for bradley but chad isnt short for chadley?

frankly, i dont know.

WindmillSlayer

Starman Super DX posted:

Who is Frankly? Does he know?

Obviously its Matoi Ryuko. He doesnt know much

WindmillSlayer

WindmillSlayer

my mum threw away my weed rear end hat when i ran away from home so i could smoke weed in Minnesota

WindmillSlayer

hamjobs posted:

did you throw your mum away too because that is an offense punishable by not talking to your mum anymore

or even giving her weed

that isn't very byob of your mum at all

no shes ok

also i just didnt tell anyone where i went

they know where i am now, in the netherlands

WindmillSlayer

i wish i could get a new one i should message wd

WindmillSlayer

Hugh Malone posted:

That's rad and have a badass time!

I've been here a year lol

WindmillSlayer

drilldo was a big defender of the "lets misgender windmillslayer megathread" back in the day so like, i dont believe any of his poo poo. whatever.

WindmillSlayer

FluffieDuckie posted:

He’s sitting out a week for it.

I’m going to ask you both to stop talking to/about each other.

aight. have a good chill forum.

WindmillSlayer

found this story about d pimp jedi on reddit. pretty hosed up

quote:

We used to catch frogs in a stream by my house when my friends and i were 8-10. We used to catch them and put them in buckets and lool at them and then release them after a while. One day we had this frog, it was just sitting on the grass then this other kid we didn't really know came along with a big rock and let out a big 'AAAAAAAHHH' roar and smashed the rock onto the frog. The frog was killed, its guts were hanging out. My mom called me in for lunch after. I couldn't eat, it sickened me for the day and i was kinda depressed for a few days..i was a sensitive kid, the others kid was a bit mental. He grew up an rear end in a top hat. We'd be out in a club drinking and having a laugh and this dude would be doing laps of the place looking for a fight. Waiting for someone to give him a look so he could start punching the guy..some people are just a bit evil

WindmillSlayer

who was that old BYOB guy who did tons of meth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

we now it's me lol

[Disclaimer: if my Avatar and name have not yet been changed to that of, uh, y'know that guy in old byob who did meth a lot, please contact the dictators of this board