Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
This is the fourth time I've tried to post here. Every other time I tried people treated me like poo poo but maybe this time will be different.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Gilganixon posted:

hi misty mountaintop

why not grab an av from the new av thread?

not that you should be treated like poo poo for not having one, but it's good to have one anyway

I asked a long time ago and someone came up with a good one, but I am poor.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Avs are not needed. Sorry to hear you got shat on before. Let's hope this time around is better!

Thank you :) I appreciate your kindness.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Everyone has been nice to me. It seems like maybe there were only a few jerks posting here and for some reason they're not posting right now.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

ChairmanMeow posted:

I've just been busy. decided to wait to see if you make 20 threads about your tits. So far ive no complaints

You make a couple of threads about your tits, and suddenly, you're "the tit girl."

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I would like a sig. Is there a sig thread? Can I even get a sig if I don't have plat?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Here's a sig I made for you!!

I made this quick tutorial a while back to show how to change your signature!

You're a sweet heart. Thank you. I will wear it with pride.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I understand why I was probated, but I don't have PMs so how can I contact the iks?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

MrWillsauce posted:

I think it says in the forum rules that if you don't have pms your opinion doesn't matter. It's rough, but I deal. :/

I checked but I didn't see that. Maybe we could form a support group.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
My thread was gassed with the reason "please don't make threads like this." Can an ik please explain what I did wrong?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
There are threads on the first page of byob like "what's the funniest number" and "woooo I'm a ghost" so if there's some standard of quality that my thread failed to live up to, I'd sure like to know what it is.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I can't very well not post threads "like this" when there's no way to know what "like this" means.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Tane, you dumb mother fucker. Frimpong my dench, reet? Crang.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Circlejerk a little harder. There's still slightly more than 10 people who post here.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
That dog has a mustache.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Now THIS is a dog with a mustache:

That is a dog with a mission.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
They look like snowboarding goggles to me.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I think it's criminal to smoke weed legally.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The best thing about weed is that you get high while telling the man to go gently caress himself. They should have special weed jails where they arrest you if you have weed and then the cell unlocks if you can solve one of those toddler puzzles with the different shaped blocks.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
All of the cops in weed jail are total assholes, real anal retentive type-A rule-following jackwads...but the rules of weed jail are that if you say the magic word, they have to release you and jump up and down on their hats shaking their fists in impotent rage.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Officer DeMan: Welcome to Weed Jail, you hippie freak. You're hosed now. You think you can just flaunt the laws of the great state of Rhode Island and get away with it? Well I've got news for you: our state flower is the violet, not the purp, and you're go indigo to jail for a long, long time, for like maybe twenty minutes but it'll seem super long to your baked rear end.

By law I have to read you your Marijuana Rights: You have the right to remain silent, but if you use the magic word, I am at your mercy. Anything you say may cause my mustache to twitch fiercely, indicating that you have scored a direct hit against fascist dipshits like me. You have the right to consult a four year old about which peg shape goes in which hole. If you cannot afford the services of a four year old, one will be provided to you free of charge.

Here's your locally sourced hemp jumpsuit and prison-issue bag of Funyuns.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Maybe if you didn't gas so many of my threads I might want to make more.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Maybe you should let my threads ride for a while to see if they become good threads instead of deciding that they're going to be bad because they're not a version of one of the two or three types of thread that's considered "good" here. I could spend all day making threads about the mummy's curse (thread where it's a foul-mouthed mummy) or fire release notes (thank you for joining fire beta, please note, we are aware of the "spreading" bug and are working to resolve this issue) or Yelp Reviews of Other Dimensions but I just want to get baked and post and gently caress around with people and see if something organic happens instead of forced "fun."

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

gay rites posted:

saw an interesting photo of a woman holding a frame with a blank canvas inside. thikn about it. anything could be in there!

I'm going to say what we're all thinking: her boobs are in there.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm not going to make a thread for this because I bet it would get gassed but I want everyone to see this post:

Kart Barfunkel posted:

A sadder movie would be boy make Old Yeller shoot he dad.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

misty mountaintop posted:

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Here's my problem with tacos: the word is too small to spell wrong in an interesting way.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Taoc.
atoc.
Tacco.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Tac0

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

Just a reminder that you have to have plat to be an ik

Please give me plat.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

from experience, gettin stabbed is not super

Tell this story.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

someday, when the time is right!

You have about 12 hours. At that point, I will start telling the story. The time is always right for a story.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'll give you a sneak peak. The name of the story will be "The Day Zyla Got Stabbed" (tentative).

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
You can't be like "oh, I got stabbed, nbd, I'll tell you when the time is right." You're giving me blue ovaries.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

I Was The Fury posted:

I'm at work, which is also slow and boring. Nobody is submitting new support tickets!

I want to be supported.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

I Was The Fury posted:

Have you tried turning me off then back on again?

Haha :)

I Was The Fury posted:

Haha just kidding, that's just a fun little tech support joke.
Anyways what seems to be the issue? Be as vague as possible so that I'm obligated to come to your desk to figure out what you meant by "there's a password for the website and it shouldn't "

The issue is, what do I do with my life...I can't find the users manual.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Thanks for telling the story, Zyla. I've experienced a lot of crazy and your ex is a particular kind of crazy I've seen a lot of. I've never been stabbed though.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Animate a map of the EU morphing into George W Bush saying "Miss Me Yet?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Dr. Perky