Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

The Mummy's Curse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

MRI is today. I'm nervous because they give you headphones to listen to music while in there and I still can't decide what I want to faintly hear while a machine is going *VRRVRRVRRVVRVRRVRRVRR*

https://youtu.be/y1EwjYPvkSo

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Jerry Cotton posted:

PRO TIP: When watching comedies on Youtube to cheer yourself up, be careful not to pick the final episode to Blackadder's fourth season.

Also, the episode of Futurama with the dog

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Zyla posted:

on non sad fronts, a friend sent me some kind of edible taffy with some amount of weeds! I dont know what or how much is in there and im a never weeder so i dont know what to do till he wakes up to explain

If you have never gotten high you should be very careful with edibles. It can take up to an hour for them to really hit you and it's a classic noob move to think "it isn't working" and take more and then you get way too high. It won't kill you but it could make you feel like you're dying.

You also don't know what a good dosage/high feels like for you. Go slow. You can always get more high, but the only way to get less high is to wait it out.

In conclusion, the taffy is dangerous and you should send it to me for safekeeping.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

who needs video games when you can operate a motor vehicle at dangerously high speeds.

I think your recent airbnb experience might have traumatized you in ways that are only now becoming apparent.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

well, tbh I just found out about Paul Walkers death this morning. taking it a little hard.

Now you know why he wasn't named Paul Driver.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

me in the newbies are gonna duke it out at 5 on the railroad tracks behind school. i cant do it any earlier because i already have detention

Your hair extensions are going to be all over those railroad tracks before I'm done with you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The gbs embassy thread closed so i guess, uh, hello

Hello. I.hope you enjoy posting.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm looking for a friend who really likes posting.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i think i annoyed someone who had $10

That's what brought down Gawker too.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Here's a thought: there's probably a correlation between the kinds of people who say "Make [Forum] Great Again" and the kinds of people who say "Make America Great Again."

1. Angry at "politically correct" culture
2. Suspicious of establishment authority figures
3. Inability to connect with other humans on any level other than hatred of the other
4. Add your own

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I believe, like my homegirl Hill, that we're Stronger Together and It Takes a Village

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Furia posted:

I'm more in the market for a sand apartment or a sand condo; rental or purchase. Do you know if they handle non luxury sand-estate?

Realtor: I think I've found something in your price range.
Me: It's just sand?
Realtor: Yes. It's just sand.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
31 people chillin seems a little higher than average.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
1. Smoking real weed at a real Skynyrd show.
2. Smoking real weed at a fake Skynyrd show.
3. Smoking fake weed at a real Skynyrd show.
4. Smoking fake weed at a fake Skynyrd show.

You could have an experience that's in the top half of weed and Skynyrd related experiences.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

I remember when I was in first grade and I thought all the fifth graders were so cool and mature, and when I got to fifth grade I was looking at the sixth graders thinking they had it all together, and when I got to sixth grade I realized that the 8th graders ran the campus, by the time I was in 8th grade it was the freshmen who were dope as hell because they survived the transition to highschool and they were old enough to make their own decisions now, and Freshman year you realize it's the seniors who are the cool mature ones, then Senior year it's the college kids, then in college it's the ones in the late 20s because they have jobs and are still young enough to party and manage their money responsibly you know? and then you hit the late 20s and you realize you're still a crying little baby but now your diaper suit is way bigger and you've been a baby so long you got wrinkles and your hair is falling out, but those 35 year olds really have their poo poo on lock and you'll be there soon.

Smoke weed, get hosed as often as possible, and forget about all this poo poo.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I dated a 35 year old. 35 is a horror show. He made boatloads of money, lived the good life, and spent all of his time talking about how his life was a dead end, nobody would be there for him when he got old, and everybody was out to get him.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
How come there aren't any photoshop threads. Wasn't that SA's bread and butter for a long time?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

super mario batali posted:

I will start a photoshop thread when I get off work.

I thought your photoshop was really good and I was going to try to do one with her holding OJ's "If I Did It" book but then it got gassed for no good reason.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
:rip:

I'm especially impressed with how you got her fingers to be on the outside of the book cover.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Does anyone else ever catch themselves waiting for pictures to slowly rotate on other websites?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Lizard Wizard posted:

i've been high for two days what'd i miss

A Lynyrd Skynyrd concert.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Government tech support is a clever thread. I have nothing to add to it so I didn't want to post my appreciation in there, but if I were IK I would have stickied it.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Hello.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Chat is french for pussy.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm going to get this one out of the way: they should probably rename that city.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Imagine if you went back in time to do things over again, the right way but your plan backfires and everything ends up much worse than it was before.

Jeb Bush would have killed baby Hitler.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=140694&userid=94784

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

Tomorrow morning I leave on my cross-country rail journey it's going to be cool.

You got your handkerchief bag-on-a-stick all packed?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

Tomorrow morning I leave on my cross-country rail journey it's going to be cool.

Mods, please change this man's name to Hobo Jr. or El Hobo. Or Hobizzle.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Can you go to Canada too or is it only working the US.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

I live a life free of shackles and constraints and can stop doing what I want whenever I want, because I've destroyed the bogus capitalist process that is destroying youth culture.

v. nice Radio Dept. ref

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I don't know whether it's sad or cool that if you travel across country BYOB posters will want to hang out with you and the thing they will offer to do with you is smoke weed.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Hey Shakill OReal, come to Providence and I will smoke weed while you watch.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

so much love for the happy valley :love:

i spent four and a half years out there at UMASS during the late 90s, the last year in northhampton living with a band on rt. 9. we had a kegerator and a money jar for dues and donations.

you ever go up to shelbunre falls (bridge of flowers, the potholes) or leverett (the peace pagoda and the ashram ashmuri waterfalls) or sunderland (sugarloaf mountain) or even just a drive down the mohawk trail?

Northampton is dope.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

I'm sure this trip is still going to be cool and all but this is my first time on an actual train and it's such a poor choice for method of transportation that if it wasn't for the sunk cost I would call it off and go home tomorrow. I'm not ever going to be able to sleep on one of these trains... I ate muscle relaxers and melatonin and still can't fall asleep after 5 and a half hours of doing nothing but trying in various positions across various cars... I've even tried the floor of the observation deck but the only place you can lie down there is like a 2 foot wide gap between the seat and the window.

gently caress muscle relaxers. Benadryl, son.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
First you take Benadryl
Then you drink wine,
Listen to ambient
Then you'll sleep fine.

- Old Hobo Song

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Shakill OReal posted:

I finally fell asleep in the observation car right before 5am hit and they kicked everyone outta that car. I haven't had a smoke in 8 hours and there's like 3 hours before the next break where they let me :(

I made a mix for you. You probably can't stream it, but you can imagine what it's like.
http://8tracks.com/misty-mountaintop/sleep-tight-shakill-oreal

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Where are you in LA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Like are you close to downtown or what