Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao

I don't believe in magic, op.

Magic and ghosts: FAKE

Skeletons and American exceptionalism: REAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

I believe in Science. *tips fedora*

tao of lmao

here's a gawker article worth reading

http://gawker.com/fuckman-rear end-judge-and-donkey-dicked-murder-suspect-1782465086

tao of lmao

MrWillsauce posted:

your honor, if it pleases the court I'd like to suck mister allen's dick.

I'll allow it

objection! suck my balls

tao of lmao

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Typical Gawker, making a joke out of the whole thing when the "hilarious" verbal altercation started with the defendant complaining that his lawyer wasn't properly representing him and that he'd in fact been trying to sexually blackmail him, and the judge dismissing his concerns and telling him he has no other option other than to stay with this lawyer or defend himself, which means he will probably lose.

I'm glad they're going bankrupt.

Fair point, but have you considered this argument: Suck My Dick.

tao of lmao

Today is a good day for reading both intentional and unintentionally funny things on the internet.

tao of lmao

i just bought a burrito and i don't care who knows it!!!

tao of lmao

so many doctor sodas, but only one was ever accredited

tao of lmao

I saw this on reddit. I really like reddit.

tao of lmao

Here's a thing I stole from reddit, sent to someone else to add text, and stole again to repost here.

That deer is grumpy af and will make everyone pay.

tao of lmao

here's the original

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

people are still playing the division?

tao of lmao

Pedantra posted:

I like having fun online!

oh yeah? well i'm gonna ruin your fun by telling you your fun SUCKS and is WRONG and how you're STUPID for having it. My friends and I are the only ones who know how to have fun and everyone else is a STUPID IDIOT.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

oh yeah? well i'm gonna ruin your fun by telling you your fun SUCKS and is WRONG and how you're STUPID for having it. My friends and I are the only ones who know how to have fun and everyone else is a STUPID IDIOT.

tao of lmao

https://www.facebook.com/252362008184703/videos/1008879519199611/

This is fantastic.

tao of lmao

Beach postin' atm but the clouds and fog are moving in. Might have to head back inside for some house-postin'

tao of lmao

Follow grognardo on snapchat if you're into poorly lit photos of professional sandcastles. They're pretty intense.

tao of lmao

Can a mod make this link/img work? Thanks.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jul 6, 2016

tao of lmao

Furia posted:

There probably used to be a face were the crater in the head now is.

In an ironic twist of fate, it was no the sand that was kicked in to someones face, but it was someones face that was kicked into the sand

Buncha savages in this drat town.

tao of lmao

It's because you have an av now.

tao of lmao

Lizard Wizard posted:

i was confused as to why tao of lmao couldn't make it work, furia.

Mobile app plus laziness.

tao of lmao

Beach report: 90 degrees out, water maybe 60. Good waves for boogie boarding. Lots of hot chicks. LOTS of terrible tattoos. One old man on a laptop, one lunkhead wearing a speedo, one guy habitually skipping leg day, most of my body burnt.

tao of lmao

You can see my whole collection on /r/creepshots

tao of lmao

Eonwe posted:

im playing pokemon go and getting exercise

Same. I'm catching lots of water types here on the beach.

tao of lmao

Today was really cool and foggy you could see it pour in and swallow everything up.

tao of lmao

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

It's me, forums superstar goodbyeturtles here to wish you all a happy new year

My friend and cousin greetings!

tao of lmao

The only board is boogie

tao of lmao

I have sigs off :smuggo:

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm going to make a sig that says something mean about tao in it

This is messed up how will I even know what it says?!!? :ohdear:

tao of lmao

they sold pipes and vapes

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

tell her i said thanks btw

tao of lmao

So what if when you die and (hopefully) get to heaven, it turns out that all your old dead pets are there and can talk to you?

What if THEN it turns out that your old dead pets are actually kindof assholes and after like 2 weeks in heaven you're totally sick of their company but you can't just ditch them because they're YOUR pets and they waited like all this time for you to finally show up but all you want to do is bail lol can you imagine?

tao of lmao

I get really miffed when people do things that I don't like, or do things I do like wrong, or do things.

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

I get really miffed when i go out of my way to not be too critical about something I'm ambivalent about and even end with saying "whatever as long as people are having fun" and then someone acts all holier than thou about it

same, friend. same. fuckin hate it.

tao of lmao

I just went to gbs and saw this

http://i.imgur.com/SOnDtsL.gifv

therefore gbs is good now

tao of lmao

Lovin the poo poo out of reddit these days

http://i.imgur.com/6Www1CO.gifv

tao of lmao

http://i.imgur.com/eOrSylc.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU