Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Donald Trump posted:

No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes. It's so simple.

President nerd buzzkillington Jr over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Goetta posted:

Lagunitas Lil Sumpin is god tier if you can find it where ever you are

walmart carries most lagunitas stuff these days

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe
Gonna go caucus in NV in a bit. Why are there so few polls here, anyway?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/701084443889381377

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

holy cfap i just thought this joke to myself a few minutes ago while eating spaghetti

i just got got stumped by trump right through the aether

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"
Nice thread, Joe!

Also...

Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"
:siren::siren::siren:
Advanced Calling Team assemble!

It’s Get Out The Caucus time in Nevada! One day to go and these are THE most important calls of the entire Nevada campaign.

Today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) morning we are calling voters identified as supporting or leaning Bernie--plus a few last minute highly-probable Bernie supporters in NV--and making sure they not only know where the caucus location is, but that they have a real plan to vote.

Walking the voter through a plan (Where are they voting? How are they getting there? What time do they have to leave to get there on time?) is 9x more effective than just telling the voter about the caucus location.

Steps for today:

1. Review the GOTC resources here:

Instructions: https://bernie.to/GOTV

Training video (6 minutes): https://bernie.to/GOTVvideo

Script for today: https://bernie.to/GOTVscript

Caucus locations, voting rules, and getting a ride to caucus: https://vote.berniesanders.com/nv

At-large caucus locations for workers on the Las Vegas strip. See more info here: http://nvdems.com/caucus/about/ (Scroll down to “At-Large Precincts for Shift Workers”)

2. Log in to LiveVox/Expert Call Tool using your regular login. There is no need for your GOTC### logins today.

Calls will be under the "Nevada_Caller" service.
Go to bernie.to/dial to log in.

3. Keep calling as long as you can until 9 pm PST / Midnight EST and then return in the morning at 8 am PST / 11 am EST to do it all over again.

It’s all hands on deck as we need to get through these calls at least twice today and once again in the morning. Working as a team, I know we can get it done! Let’s leave it all on the desert floors of Nevada!

If you have any questions, use the Live Chat feature on berniesanders.com/phonebank or send an email to help@berniesanders.com.

Together we win! Let's shock the world in Nevada!

Sam Briggs
Bernie 2016

P.S. Join the Advanced Calling Team on Slack to connect with the team, ask questions, and share your experiences. Click here to join the Slack team and then join the #advanced-call-team channel once you are in.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Its true that scalia didn't get the funeral he deserved but leaving him exposed in the Nevada desert for vultures to devour has bad optics

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

how long after the start of the caucuses will we start getting some results?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

Its true that scalia didn't get the funeral he deserved but leaving him exposed in the Nevada desert for vultures to devour has bad optics

Dude what did vultures do to you

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Dahbadu posted:

:siren::siren::siren:
Advanced Calling Team assemble!

It’s Get Out The Caucus time in Nevada! One day to go and these are THE most important calls of the entire Nevada campaign.

Today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) morning we are calling voters identified as supporting or leaning Bernie--plus a few last minute highly-probable Bernie supporters in NV--and making sure they not only know where the caucus location is, but that they have a real plan to vote.

Walking the voter through a plan (Where are they voting? How are they getting there? What time do they have to leave to get there on time?) is 9x more effective than just telling the voter about the caucus location.

Steps for today:

1. Review the GOTC resources here:

Instructions: https://bernie.to/GOTV

Training video (6 minutes): https://bernie.to/GOTVvideo

Script for today: https://bernie.to/GOTVscript

Caucus locations, voting rules, and getting a ride to caucus: https://vote.berniesanders.com/nv

At-large caucus locations for workers on the Las Vegas strip. See more info here: http://nvdems.com/caucus/about/ (Scroll down to “At-Large Precincts for Shift Workers”)

2. Log in to LiveVox/Expert Call Tool using your regular login. There is no need for your GOTC### logins today.

Calls will be under the "Nevada_Caller" service.
Go to bernie.to/dial to log in.

3. Keep calling as long as you can until 9 pm PST / Midnight EST and then return in the morning at 8 am PST / 11 am EST to do it all over again.

It’s all hands on deck as we need to get through these calls at least twice today and once again in the morning. Working as a team, I know we can get it done! Let’s leave it all on the desert floors of Nevada!

If you have any questions, use the Live Chat feature on berniesanders.com/phonebank or send an email to help@berniesanders.com.

Together we win! Let's shock the world in Nevada!

Sam Briggs
Bernie 2016

P.S. Join the Advanced Calling Team on Slack to connect with the team, ask questions, and share your experiences. Click here to join the Slack team and then join the #advanced-call-team channel once you are in.

Thanks gonna use this info to remind NV Bernie voters the election is actually on Tuesday.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

shiksa posted:

Yeah, all of those dying vultures would be terrible for conservation efforts.

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

Sai posted:

how long after the start of the caucuses will we start getting some results?

It didn't take too long for results to start coming in in Iowa

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
I'm calling NV voters for Bernie and telling them that the caucus is full and they can stay home.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Calling NV voters

Bernie
Click

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Concerned Citizen posted:

I'm calling NV voters for Bernie and telling them that the caucus is full and they can stay home.

Gonna go straight to the top of r/politics with this conspiracy!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I can't wait for HILLARY CLINTON NV CAUCUS VOTER FRAUD to show up on MyCSPAN.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

#microsoftrubiofraud

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Logikv9 posted:

did you know hillary clinton personally something something facebook

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
On the topic of Facebook, I found my first "Bernie, but if he loses then Trump" person on my Facebook.

He's a 9/11 truther and he thinks Trump will start an investigation into 9/11.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Logikv9 posted:

We will make Something Awful relevant again!

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
attention bernie supporters in nv: out of respect for justice scalia and his ongoing funeral, the caucus will be delayed by two hours. see you this evening!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

You know if you don't call them the Bernie supporters will just sleep through the caucus. :smug:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

I've been on that Willie train for months!

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer

Concerned Citizen posted:

attention bernie supporters in nv: out of respect for justice scalia and his ongoing funeral, the caucus will be delayed by two hours. see you this evening!

1 PM isn't "evening" tho.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

What about non concealed weapons? Can I bring my lucky battle axe to the polls with me?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/701092943118082052

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Bretzman
Jun 3, 2013
Got my vote for Kasich in. Seemed like pretty low turnout compared to most years since just about a dozen people were there. We're pretty conservative down here, so I'm not really sure who that helps. Gonna have a few beers and wait for the rest of the results to roll in.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I voted for Trump this AM.

Wife either Trump or Rubio, probably Rubio since I told her to keep it to herself and vote how SHE wanted to.

Elderly couple voting at the same time as us voting for Cruz.

All quiet at the polling place. Tiny townhall building, no campaign signs anywhere near it. Kind of county Cruz needs numbers in, but no Iowa-esque ground game here.

Could be big part of Rubio surge. 2 weeks maybe not enough time vs. months for Iowa.

We'll see, I'll repost what I said in the primary thread:

Watch Greenville county tonight guys.

Forget everywhere else, even the other counties CNN et. al. will say to watch.

I am 90% sure Greenville will predict which one of Rubio or Cruz finishes ahead of the other.

Greenville COUNTY is upstate, evangelical and social conservative as all hell.

Yet the city of Greenville itself is rapidly growing, trendy, home to BMW, tech firms, etc. and definitely "new" south and becoming culturally distanced from other cities here. Rubio crushed it in Iowa in the growing urban areas.

If Rubio keeps it close in Greenville county, Cruz is toast IMHO.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Are you telling me Boosted_C5 wasn't allowed to wear his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat into the polling booth?

I will loving riot if that is the case.

e: boosted please confirm

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bretzman posted:

Got my vote for Kasich in.

WHY?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Boosted_C5 posted:

I voted for Donald "I beat China all the time" Trump this AM.

Wife either Donald "I beat China all the time" Trump or Rubio, probably Rubio since I told her to keep it to herself and vote how SHE wanted to.

All quiet at the polling place. Tiny townhall building, no campaign signs anywhere near it. Kind of county Cruz needs numbers in, but no Iowa-esque ground game here.

Could be big part of Rubio surge. 2 weeks maybe not enough time vs. months for Iowa.

I am 90% sure Greenville will predict which one of Rubio or Cruz finishes ahead of the other.

Yet the city of Greenville itself is rapidly growing, trendy, home to BMW, tech firms, etc. and definitely "new" south and becoming culturally distanced from other cities here. Rubio crushed it in Iowa in the growing urban areas.

You know boosted, one thing I appreciate in your gimmick is at least you didn't whine about your wife voting for someone else. That makes your SA troll gimmick a better person than like, a good bit of actual people I've talked to this election.

Bretzman
Jun 3, 2013

Boosted_C5 posted:

I voted for Trump this AM.

Wife either Trump or Rubio, probably Rubio since I told her to keep it to herself and vote how SHE wanted to.

Hard to see how any conservative can vote for a man who's THIRD wife was (is?) a stripper. That's not conservatism, that's degeneracy.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

The Saurus posted:

Are you telling me Boosted_C5 wasn't allowed to wear his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat into the polling booth?

I will loving riot if that is the case.

e: boosted please confirm

Indeed our polling place had a sign stating this, which I halfway expected.

Mrs. Boosted was quite relieved that Trump Hat went back in the car before we encountered other life-forms.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bretzman posted:

Hard to see how any conservative can vote for a man who's THIRD wife was (is?) a stripper. That's not conservatism, that's degeneracy.

No, that's masturbation material.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bretzman posted:

They whine about it until they get into the voting booth because

Prorat posted:

No, that's masturbation material.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

The Hellacious Trials of Jeb! Bush

you can do it jebby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

There is like 4 black/brown people in that. Trump is going to be unbeatable.

• Locked thread