Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't have a blade that can damage non-corporeal targets yet. :(

well then cast fire 1 derrr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

It would really depend on the ghosts. Your everyday ghost, I could probably only take on 1 in a straight fight..MAYBE two if I've been sticking with my Starting Strength routine, but if it was like a kid ghost or an old lady ghost, well i could probably do a lot better. So you'll really have to be more specific.

Piso Mojado

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i feel the best way to beat up ghosts is to get them all in a room and inhale really big to suck all the ghosts in your mouth and then chew on them a lot.

so to answer your question - as many as i can fit in my mouth

I was thinking similar lines, but with a vacuum cleaner. i bet we could go back to back and really beat up ghosts and take their wallets.

Piso Mojado

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i feel threatened

*firmly pressing a dust buster against your back* GIMME YOUR WALLET! NOW!

Piso Mojado

we need to break into bear heaven and steal all their hunny.

• Locked thread