Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
how many ghosts could you beat up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
I would falsely befriend them then entrap them in a jewel so 5-7

Matoi Ryuko

I don't have a blade that can damage non-corporeal targets yet. :(

bog pixie

it would take only a single ghost to beat me up.

bog pixie

oh that's the wrong question. well... my answer stands

Ace of Baes

bog pixie posted:

it would take only a single ghost to beat me up.

same, im a big wimp,

Shaquin
The previous post should have read jew instead of jewel my mistake. Most spirits are anti Semitic and I'd like to teach them a lesson ala Swayze in ghost who was racist against Whoopi Goldberg

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It really depends on my ability to punch them. Ghosts are hard to punch I bet since they are like see threw and stuff.

----------------

beer pal

its a trick question... hes just trying to get you to say you want to beat up ghosts so he can get the nsa on your rear end...

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

hey spooks (slang for cia agents) i love and respect spooks (slang for ghotss) and would never hurt one even in self defense.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

drilldo squirt

If you saw a ghost coming out of the tv would you call the cops?

----------------

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

drilldo squirt

That's a loving good number man, I love it.

----------------

Afro Doug

hey man. ghosts are people too. or were people i guess.

drilldo squirt

Ghosts get squatters rights if they haunt the same place for to long, that is why you need to have regular exorcisms.

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

beer pal posted:

hey spooks (slang for cia agents) i love and respect spooks (slang for ghotss) and would never hurt one even in self defense.

this post spooked me

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I don't have a blade that can damage non-corporeal targets yet. :(

well then cast fire 1 derrr.

Piso Mojado

It would really depend on the ghosts. Your everyday ghost, I could probably only take on 1 in a straight fight..MAYBE two if I've been sticking with my Starting Strength routine, but if it was like a kid ghost or an old lady ghost, well i could probably do a lot better. So you'll really have to be more specific.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
i feel the best way to beat up ghosts is to get them all in a room and inhale really big to suck all the ghosts in your mouth and then chew on them a lot.

so to answer your question - as many as i can fit in my mouth

Piso Mojado

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

i feel the best way to beat up ghosts is to get them all in a room and inhale really big to suck all the ghosts in your mouth and then chew on them a lot.

so to answer your question - as many as i can fit in my mouth

I was thinking similar lines, but with a vacuum cleaner. i bet we could go back to back and really beat up ghosts and take their wallets.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i feel threatened

Piso Mojado

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i feel threatened

*firmly pressing a dust buster against your back* GIMME YOUR WALLET! NOW!

deep dish peat moss

I can toast the most ghosts *flexing my eyebrows*

Shaquin
If you take a ghosts wallet you inherit their credit score

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
do i get a vacuum cleaner and some kind of science laser or am i on my own

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

literally a fish posted:

do i get a vacuum cleaner and some kind of science laser or am i on my own

if you're paid up in your cyborg club dues you get one laser and then a sawblade or some other melee range attachment

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Shaquin posted:

If you take a ghosts wallet you inherit their credit score

You may or may not want that...

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
As good as busting ghosts can make you feel, it's not about how many ghosts you could beat up but how many ghosts you should beat up.

Jellidelic

big person sized ghosts or small ball shaped avatars of spirits?
either way very many

Neitherman

He will die without safety brief.

like seventeen if they were the size of like capybaras and didnt mob me all at once

otherwise maybe like 2

if the ghost were elephant sized i think it would in fact beat me up!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
You need an occult weapon, or transient curse. Otherwise you can just punch all day, nothings going to happen.

Android Blues

if theyre a poltergeist you can hold up a trampoline as a shield and theyll beat themselves up. works every time too because a lot of poltergeists are teenagers who hate "kid stuff" and will viciously pummel trampolines dolls etc at the slightest opportunity. ive exorcised six houses this way

Android Blues

*me holding up trampoline, looking over my shoulder at distraught house owner, winking* dont worry ma'am i'm just going to let him tire himself out

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
To beat a ghost, you must become a ghost. Start slow, by holding your breath for a few seconds, then work your way up from there.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

drilldo squirt posted:

That's a loving good number man, I love it.

the good funny sex number we all love to know...as 69

Scaly Haylie

exactly one

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I like to make friends with most ghosts but some of them are just jerks. I have been unable to beat up a single one, however.

City of Glompton

Ghost Problems???

Are you tired of being
  • Pushed around by phantoms?
  • Surprised by specters?
  • Wrecked by wraiths?
Do you find yourself
  • Unable to navigate the spirit realm?
  • Awkward around apparitions?
  • Or just plain ready to be stronger immaterially?

If you've answered "YES!" to any of the above, fear not--Your Supernatural Solution is Here!

Ghost Expert Claude Excalibur has beat up tens of thousands of ghosts and is ready to share his secrets with you!

Sign up today and receive your FREE E-Book covering the top 10 Spirits you'll meet in the beyond, and how to best them!

Some of the tips Claude shares include:
  • Dressing to impress and confuse the dead
  • Breaking down incorporeal defenses and replacing them with your own designs
  • Handling multiple phantasms
Don't be dismissed as a "meatsack mark" any longer! Email Claude today and he will rush you your FREE E-Book full of life-changing tips for dealing with the dead!

SPECIAL OFFER: Reply in the next 10 minutes and Claude will personally answer your top ghost question--and as a bonus, you will be confirmed to receive his premier Haunt Hacks weekly newsletter, full of the latest tips & tricks for dealing with spirits!

Don't delay--this offer is inevitable!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

City of Glompton posted:

Ghost Problems???

Are you tired of being
  • Pushed around by phantoms?
  • Surprised by specters?
  • Wrecked by wraiths?
Do you find yourself
  • Unable to navigate the spirit realm?
  • Awkward around apparitions?
  • Or just plain ready to be stronger immaterially?

If you've answered "YES!" to any of the above, fear not--Your Supernatural Solution is Here!

Ghost Expert Claude Excalibur has beat up tens of thousands of ghosts and is ready to share his secrets with you!

Sign up today and receive your FREE E-Book covering the top 10 Spirits you'll meet in the beyond, and how to best them!

Some of the tips Claude shares include:
  • Dressing to impress and confuse the dead
  • Breaking down incorporeal defenses and replacing them with your own designs
  • Handling multiple phantasms
Don't be dismissed as a "meatsack mark" any longer! Email Claude today and he will rush you your FREE E-Book full of life-changing tips for dealing with the dead!

SPECIAL OFFER: Reply in the next 10 minutes and Claude will personally answer your top ghost question--and as a bonus, you will be confirmed to receive his premier Haunt Hacks weekly newsletter, full of the latest tips & tricks for dealing with spirits!

Don't delay--this offer is inevitable!

• Locked thread