Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

sf5 was worth it after all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Also they gave them Saulabis to play on because they knew they would mash furiously and probably break something:
its probably because they were playing with koreans, saulabis are a korean thing

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

soooooo what happened to that super street fighter v reveal we were getting

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Booyah- posted:

james chen got really upset during the last tuesday chat thing. he was visibly frustrated when ultradavid was talking about how bad the art and everything looked, and then went on a 10 minute rant about how he was being the most reasonable and middle of the road.
please link this if possible

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

CAPCPOM PRESENTS

https://twitter.com/joffocakes/status/902695153718190080

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

lmao

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

The Dave posted:

The funnier part is the tweet upset about the sanctity of Akuma’s win pose.
Akuma's win pose fuckin owns though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

fair warning I haven't played in like 6 months so I'm sorry if she is bad now
the story of every current fighting game with seasons... every time i come back to one it’s all change!!