Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

I planted radishes in this special dirt and they came up all weird!
:science: :ughh:
As a fighting game n00b, I read Gootecks' new book, starting to use the training manual that came with it, watched his 3-part beginner tutorial and 3-part Xavier Woods SFV basics, and currently reading Patrick Millers' old book.

I can't wait to play the game, be terrible at it, but at least have some starting foundation to know why I'm sucking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

Neat, will take a look.

dangerdoom volvo posted:

something that would be more helpful than reading 5 books would be playing the game

I'm trying to minor in saltology.

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

At this point I feel like the pants are there to help the belt not fall down, and not the other way around.

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

Grand final at local tournament from last night.

http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp/v/51853012?t=02h50m21s

:laffo:

XOIC of Radishes
Oct 1, 2009

hiddenriverninja posted:

I caved and bought the season pass because grinding at work is still grinding (and is actually much easier)

deadly_pudding posted:

This is an astoundingly dangerous idea that's gonna fester in my mind for the rest of my life :v:

Thanks for helping me justify video games purchases.

Butyraceous posted:

Seriously what the gently caress, I rationalize a lot of stuff I do how have I never thought of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgct3Jn8pFA&t=7s