Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
they should have played a real korean game like tekken, this is like if they played soccer in the us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

lamentable dustman posted:

video of the street fighter bit

https://vid.me/ZfAY

insanely funny

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Boosh! posted:

Speaking USF2, that was the last SF I really played and having picked up SFV yesterday, boy does it show. I'm getting juggled into oblivion while I fish for Shoryukens like it's 1995. Clearly, my entire approach is dated. Any advice? I read the OP FWIW.

play another game

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Would smash

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
just when you thought summer horniness was over

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
cant wait to see how theyre gonna utterly gently caress up the characters i love so much

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2018/01/09/patch-notes-for-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition?no_redir=1

i didnt read it all but heres the skinny: it sucks rear end

e they still just say things are "changed" because theyre extremely stupid

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

So what's the Over/Under on Arcade Edition? Is it the shot in the arm SFV needed? I wonder if this will be the thing that brings people back into the game.

no

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
after 100 years of capcom not fixing a single thing people have complained about in this game, large or small: "did they fix that thing people have complained about"

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
How to best criticize this fighting game? Of course! It has a quite lackluster story mode

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i dont know if i can watch videos with thumbnails that look as good as those. feels intimidating. maybe try using less beautiful thumbnails so people dont get scared away?

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

Oh ok. Why is sakura bad? I havent played her beyond her trials

shes in this game

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

deadly_pudding posted:

realtalk, Vega as a desperate aging narcissist who has clearly had botox and some kind of hair-related surgery would be amazing

I don't know if they want to call out infiltration that blatantly

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Sometimes i think about how much I wish sf5 was good

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
The scene from mulholland drive where the guy talks about his dream about the horrible face and how he never ever wants to see that face again and then he does and he dies, but the face is sf5 ken

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

the really tragic thing about this is seeing that all the moves clearly have double the reach in sf3

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Sestze posted:

iunno it just seems like relentless negativity based on an incredibly poor release.

Yeah that must be it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Sestze posted:

a lot of the issues got fixed, and it's the same dudes rolling through and saying "it's poo poo play ____ instead"

i left the fg discord for goons because ya'll are negative pissbabys about just about everything and it makes interacting with you guys tiresome

Take it easy lemon squeezy