Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

MechaX posted:

It took me over two years to discover this, but despite not really liking how anyone else plays on the roster, I legit really like Kolin and I hope she comes back in SF6

It helps that her music rules. A lot, maybe even most of the new characters are cool additions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Arzachel posted:

Swap Ed and Abigail for Fang and Laura. Also, put them in a good game.

Honestly only Ed and Falke really feel phoned in. Falke is at least a functional and possibly even strong character now even if her characterization leaves something to be desired. Ed's still a bit of a mess.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

most of the effort went towards making costumes for the female characters

Their work is not complete until Karin has a Tron Bonne costume.

That nobody can get because fight money no longer exists.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

hosed up that they made Seth cool finally.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

30 minutes of day 0 super scrub testing opinions: Falke's new v skill is cool and she may finally be a real character, Kolin's new v skill looks crazy and may push her to the top, Juri probably still bad, and I can't tell what Ed's new v skill is for. Maybe it passes through projectiles?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think she also has target combo into it, and probably doesn't give up that much by not using v skill 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I don't play this game anymore but I'm fascinated by Capcom's insane attempts to unbalance it in ways they can't possibly understand. How do they do their patented dumbass balance changes, give everyone new V-Skill and not end up with Omega Mode 2.0?

Make them unsafe on block, not combo into anything, and/or be lost on taking damage.