Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Not sure if anyone else is getting mostly broken images on the website, figured I'd post this here so people can actually see him if it's the same case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

They designed a nice new outfit for Urien to trash when he rips his clothes off again.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I love Ken's face in this

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Story mode was campy as hell and good and while the game might be poo poo it'll at least have that.

Glad I just watched it.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

When I was a teen I had never played a fighting game before and figured I'd start with Third Strike (I heard it was the best) and got some PS2 SF collection to bring to a friends house. Friends older brother stopped by while we were setting up and was like "Holy poo poo you guys are actually playing Street Fighter? I'm proud of ya!" before challenging us. Friend backed down but I stuck around and got my rear end beat because that dude loved him some Street Fighter.

All I knew was how to toss fireballs as Ryu/Ken and do the Tatsumaki. The Shoryuken motion didn't make much sense to me so whenever I actually pulled it off was amazing. We went on for like a hour and I only won 3-4 games of it but a highlight was my friend (and another pal of his that showed up halfway in) going "wow those two guys really love fighting games they're both really good!" while I'm sitting there button mashing trying to get the combos to come out.

That's my Street Fighter Story thank you.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is the new killer instinct game any good. I'm reminded it exists every now and then and each time I look at it I have no idea what's going on.

Like is there even a scene for that game.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I would play Rev but I heard Slayer is poop in that game and he was always my favorite in the other GG's I messed around with.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I acted on this threads recommendation and picked up Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

How do I get good with Light Chao, his tank is cool but I'm not sure if I'm playing him right.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

ThisIsACoolGuy fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 17, 2017

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I thought Sakura's rework was her being a flight attendant because the trailer has her flying everywhere. Her being a screamlord is weird to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Hi I wanted to ask if anything ever happened with Gill or if he's been forgotten.

Story mode ended with a stinger teasing him and then he was never mentioned again so I assume he died off camera or something.