Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
the dlc characters will be a step above in power over the main cast, calling it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
cammy exists as a counterbalance to make sure toxic play styles don't dominate

you should thank capcom for their forward thinking design.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
hit confirm into critical art was all the skill needed to get bronze :toot:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
it feels good to destroy bronze players online and i look forward to the grind this weekend.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Cat Machine posted:

I was screwing around at work today and made a quiz that helps people pick a SFV main. It's by no means perfect logic-wise (mainly used my own understanding of the game + the prima guide + popular consensus) but hopefully it can serve as a starting guide for players who are like 'WHO DO I MAIN':

https://tinyurl.com/sfv-main

The logic is all dumped right there inside the page so feel free to tear it apart.

e: no jokes about it suggesting chun no matter the input

i said i didn't need a fireball or a srk and it gave me ken