Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

In Training posted:

Is kolin going to be fun? I thought about booting this game up again because of her

Yes, friend. I think you should boot up Street Fighter 5 later tonight and check it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The announcer pronounces her name "Colleen"

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

punk rebel ecks posted:

Does anyone in this thread actually like this game?

I enjoy the game a lot.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

anime was right posted:

quote this if you think user jack trades should stop posting itt

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Unironically stoked for Thailand stage.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm going to buy the costumes and the thailand stage. Namaste

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I've bought all of the DLC to date as well.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Ever since the windows 10 creators update this game is displaying with a refresh rate of 24 instead of 60 when it's in fullscreen. What do I do to fix this?

Please don't answer with "play a better game hurrrr".

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

8 gig update out of nowhere :captainpop:

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Okay, this is really starting to piss me off. Ever since the Windows 10 Creators Update this game displays at 24hz when in fullscreen at 1920x1080. No other game is doing this.

I play on a 60hz display. Changing the game to any other resolution displays it at 60hz, and obviously so does playing it windowed. But as soon as I go back to 1080p, it switches to 24hz. I've turned off all the DVR and Game Mode stuff in Windows 10, and checked all of my display settings both in windows and the Nvidia control panel. Everything is set to 60hz @ 1920x1080. I don't get what's wrong.

EDIT: gently caress it, I just forced it into borderless fullscreen windowed. Did the trick.

man nurse fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 26, 2017

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The white hoodie is gonna be the nostalgia costume obviously

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It's almost 11 PM and I wish the servers would #riseup

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I want that new capcom pro tour stage

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I'm excited for the nostalgia costumes, the ryu stage, the metro city stage, the new CPT stage, and the big dumb new man. I will continue to spend money on this game, lol.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Man ya'll must have bad luck, I just hopped on and had an hour of smooth matches with almost no downtime between them.

Very excited for the big rear end content drop tomorrow. After the servers come back up, anyway. lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Oh poo poo, gettin' hyped for that Cammy stage, and new music packs sounds good too.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Zeku has good theme music

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Season 3 roster owns

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I like Street Fighter 5 and I am excited for the upcoming content.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Update owns.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

hey if you want to beat the golden shadaloo soldier just spam kolin's v-skill over and over again

it works

I already used all my tries and lost a bunch of fight money. Good thing I can earn it back with the halved payouts of the daily mission lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I mean you can level up all the characters by doing their stories, survival mode, and viewing their demonstrations and completing their trials, but I don’t know how much it would add up to.

Don’t count on missions or winnings to earn you nearly enough.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

You still get fight money for leveling up, so doing all that stuff with each character will still rack you up a bit, but again, I don't know if it adds up to a character or two.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’m hype for more content, as I enjoy the game quite a bit.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I like all the Street Fighters imo. 3 in particular, 4 was a rollicking good time as well, and I'm enjoying the hell out of 5. And I mean 2 is good too. The Alpha games were also cool.

It must suck not to be able to enjoy things.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

ROFL Octopus posted:

You can put deck out akuma with rainbow hair, a shower head, floral shirt and frog pants in tekken 7 and he still looks infinitely cooler than his default sfv design..

How else were they going to make bank selling you those nostalgia costumes?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Congratulations I like SFV Akuma more now.

I still really enjoy this game but lately I've been feeling Tekken envy.

It's okay to like both imo

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Just gonna post in here that playing SF V is fun imo.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Yeah, the flagship title within one of their most recognizable brands featuring crossplay and a huge esports push behind it that has received heaps of overpriced DLC surely has little importance to Capcom and little to no work being put into it. Hit the nail right on the head.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I got the Oops All DLC upgrade, which is a great value, and am enjoying playing my scrub Cammy online again.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

zelah posted:

As a chun li player I wish I could never play against dhalsim and only ever play against Vega.

Be like me and never make it past ultra bronze. You’ll never see a Dahlsim in your life.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Game ran like a dream on my older PC with lesser specs. Unless a recent patch hosed something up, I have no idea.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Champion Edition is an insane value for the amount of content you’re getting. And the game is very active, you’ll have no trouble at all getting online matches. Unless you’re looking to play goons specifically, then you might have trouble.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’ve been playing this game since launch and only reached silver once. I am forever waffling between bronze and super bronze.

I’m at that uncomfortable level where I’m better than my friends but not hot poo poo enough to climb the ranks online. But I’m having fun so I’m happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I like SF V quite a bit but I use to love letting rip with Juri in 4 and I do not like what they did with her in 5 at all.