Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
All of these modelswaps work so well. (From this thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Elphelt is absolutely hilarious. She basically has no hurtboxes in her legs, dress, bouquet, or gun attacks.

Xrd has plenty of extending hurtboxes too, Elphelt is just ridiculous even by GG standards.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

fozzy fosbourne posted:

CineD is pretty much a quasi hell dimension where Man of Steel and the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy are considered works of pure genius.

We are basically usenet now. Make your time

CineD got so pissed off at people actually liking The Force Awakens it was a shitshow until the thread got locked. I only bring that up because I'm still kinda bitter over it.

mycot fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 5, 2016

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Pomp posted:

it's not so much that street fighter kills other games, and more than for some loving reason the a large chunk of the american scene only plays Capcom fighters. You're lucky if you have local Marvel (RIP) or Guilty Gear, god forbid one of those three aren't actually your favorite game. For a lot of people, not clicking with the current street fighter for whatever reason means being stuck online.

Like me and 20 other people in this country are going to play kof 14

Yeah but that disinterest lies in the hands of the people. Complaining does even less than it would normally do. I will say 90% of the American Guilty Gear scene consists of complaining that people don't play Guilty Gear.

The other 10% is Waifu chat.

Potemkin is the best.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Suspicious Cook posted:

Hey, someone turn off that fan!

EDIT: Be sure to see Necalli in combat. :laffo:

Oh I thought Nash's spinning forelock on the character select was good but that's amazing.

mycot fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 29, 2016

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Saint Freak posted:

The only thing I know about Tekken is that Bob has my favorite fighting game backstory of all time. He was a martial artist that decided being bigger is better so he ate a bunch of food and became a giant fatass.

Honestly that should be like the default goon favorite.

The only thing I know about Tekken is that apparently Bob was super OP?

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

SectumSempra posted:

even marvel 3 were more complete on launch on both have their own unique train wreck stories.

Someone please tell me the Marvel 3 Launch story I'm not old enough to remember it.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Intel&Sebastian posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Street-Fighter-IV-FightStick/dp/B001M22VCU

Is the last one I had and I gave up because the square gate felt really weird and wrong. DP was the exact input that I couldn't do on it reliably (and even fb's weren't perfect) and I'd never had any probs before at the arcade or on an older stick. Maybe it's just that specific one?

The only thing I can think of that doesn't require modding is this, since the most recent seimitsu parts come with octogates.
https://arcadeshock.com/collections/frontpage/products/hori-rap4-kai-se-edition-seimitsu-parts-ps4-ps3-pc

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Otakufag posted:

I'm not stopping them, they just insist that I play the game more with them, which is why I'm asking for a way to scientifically articulate my dislike for SFV.

There is actually an article a poster here (anime was right) wrote that was for this express purpose e.g. criticizing basic parts of SFV without coming off as a goon or someone who gripes about everything to be funny on the internet. That said, you probably still will come off as goon.

edit: Found it.

mycot fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Dec 3, 2016

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Jack Trades posted:

The only SFV content that I still enjoy, other than laughing at retarded Ken/Akuma faces, is watching LTG being salty after getting severely owned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYn-HuvuOgw

That is masterful puppetmastering from LIJoe.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Real hurthling! posted:

fake baiken was way more convincing. rival schools does make sense though since they already have bikini models ready to go for some of them on kanzuki beach

The funny thing is the guy who made the Baiken hoax is also just a really good artist.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

anime was right posted:

do you have a link to this artists website. this poo poo is dope.

@kantakun

lol I just realized he made the hoax picture his twitter avatar.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

mango sentinel posted:

Yeah it's insane seeing all this thread cry for the halcyon days of SF4 like we didn't all despise and trash talk it in its supremacy.

tbf I think you're mixing up posters. The people who always hated 4 and 5 never went back and liked 4.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

dhamster posted:

Some of his specials remind me of Sol a bit

e: hmm, yeah, terry has that stuff too. (never played kof)

Sol Badguy is basically Terry Bogard + Queen references.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem
I like that leak if only because it doesn't have Guile's boss as a character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

Hell Gem

Double Bill posted:

I knew it, the pants come with the job

But do they have to be same pair of pants?!?