Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Baal posted:

Marvel character endings were godlike

Also

M....maybe I don't like Alex after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

lamentable dustman posted:

Speaking of colors, thanks whoever suggested getting the trainer, now my Bison gots some sweet boots. Hopefully I don't get banned :ohdear:

They couldn't even manage to punish rage quitters, I think you're ok.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Yorkshire Tea posted:

I really like SFV. It's the first fighting game in a while where I can actually see myself improving and that has an actual PC community with real support.

I agree. It's just so disappointing how badly the hosed up the launch and I hope the game recovers with subsequent patches. I'm sure there are quite a few people who feel burned and won't be back.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Faffel posted:

The PC version has support? How many betas and now over a month later and it still doesn't do xinput?

He is saying the community is supportive, also you can get around the no dinput thing easily with something like xpadder, so is that really that big a deal?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Pomp posted:

why will gamers eat poo poo and defend it jesus christ

I'm not defending anything. Not including dinput is a baffling omission, but there are ways around it. There are bigger gently caress ups here.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Crayvex posted:

Does anyone actually talk about the game any more? What am I supposed to do against Karin as Birdie? I feel like I can't press any buttons.

pray for a nerf

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

NWO Hollywood Ryu mod incoming

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

keep it classy fgc

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Pardon my noobishness, but I'm confused.... I thought there were no chip kills, but Ryu super fireball just killed me while blocking, got a C for the round letter. Was not in vtrigger.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Started today as a Silver, welp.... rip my lp

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Getting lots of mystery matches.

Went from Silver to Super Bronze the other day and finally battled my way back to Silver, woo hoo

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

NecroMonster posted:

I wish a bunch of people would steal my super secret SFV tech and put it into practice.

What is the tl;dr of that whole drama? Something about US players not sharing tech they found?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
Just did the Mika challenge mode.... pretty lackluster.

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Maybe they will work around the chun li p2 boobs bug by slowly covering them up with character icons

I think they just removed the jiggle physics, these are some static looking breasts.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!
https://twitter.com/mtlWOLF/status/714605611430846465

hahahaha

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

This confused the gently caress out of me. Thought you had to do the QCF twice by the way they have it notated.

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Mega Comrade posted:

Some people are saying Kens new outfit is a reference to the SF2 opening cinematic guy. Maybe.

Isnt that supposed to be Cody?

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

ha, thought it was a move swap at 1st

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

fozzy fosbourne posted:

What's up with the vtrigger gauge though

He gains back vtrigger meter with each parry. Puts him in SF3 mode from the looks of it. Probably press forward to parry just like in SF3 also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taiso
Feb 20, 2002

Crush them now!

Saint Freak posted:

Do they even make fruit roll-ups anymore?

You bet your rear end they do