Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

I hate to advocate emptyquoting or shitposting to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
He doesn't know what he's saying.

Ignore this dumb bullshit and watch Juicebox's stream. He's super chill and explains things very clearly. He'll also answer your scrubby questions if you post them in his chat.

http://www.twitch.tv/juicebox_fgc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

I hate to advocate emptyquoting or shitposting to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Nope. You just hit MP+MK and it'll parry anything as long as you've timed it properly.

Smegmatron
Apr 23, 2003

Crayvex posted:

LowTierGod is at it again. BrolyLegs bodied him and he rage quit and then goes on a rant. The man needs help. Hilarity ensuing

The best part is LTG going full white supremacist in the comments.