Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Alex really looks like they outsourced the model to someone on a forum for $20, maybe the budget dried up and they can't afford suspenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

How is this a thing?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That's funny Capcom was paying an artist to do character art that ended up better than everything done for SFV.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

ZenVulgarity posted:

Anyone who actually thinks she's stupid is a jabroni mark

I mean I've seen people in arcades use her same strategy for real.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Hmm, I don't remember this ever being posted here though I'm sure it was. SFV originally having realistic graphics (and better character design from the one image): http://kotaku.com/street-fighter-v-was-going-to-look-realistic-1762111925?utm_source=taboola

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

So when they release the cash shop they're pulling the DLC guys right? Because that is going to be a hilarious moment.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Crown Face posted:

Apparently submitting patches for approval on PSN is super expensive, and if you fail certification on a patch for excessive bugs, security issues, etc., then you don't get that money back. The reason why the March patch in particular, the one that was supposed to keep new players playing, came out so late and never had a set date, is because they probably failed to have the patch certified a few times. There's no reason to us why they couldn't release Ibuki and story mode alone, but considering their situation, it's probably hard to justify spending money on multiple patches <30+ days apart from one another.

I would imagine a game that is PS4 exclusive would have some leeway.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

deadly_pudding posted:

It's really confusing to me that those 5 are supposedly "brand new to the Street Fighter universe" because one of those shadows is clearly just Rolento.

And if Akuma was one of the shadows we would all be saying "Mufasa is 100% confirmed."

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Money

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I still can't believe they think they're going to carry momentum for this game with 3 brand new characters. They must be hitting some obscure callbacks or like Chun Li's dad.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm going to call fake because I think Capcom's ego will force 1-2 from-scratch characters.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Are they way overdue for announcing the next character?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Are they adding custom fighter mode?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Bitch Twinkles posted:

still dunno why they didn't split these new chars up between the two seasons to try and pull in people on season passes with returning chars. instead we got season 1, then this loving peanuts gallery + AHKUMA

Nothing says 30th Anniversary like obscure story mode characters roided out with Bison BDSM outfits.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

SF6 will be a phone game.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm actually down with Abigail. When I was a kid playing Final Fight he intimidated the poo poo out of me.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Intern: "Hey check out this joke I didn't size him correctly he's huge lol"
Ono: "^_^ SHIP IT!"

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Did you think the Gill teaser was neat? Well guess what he’s just a costume lololol

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

If they went past SF3 in the timeline maybe they would feel like every game can't eventually have all the stages and characters from SSFT2.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I’m not condoning the season model but I still have the distinct memory of paying $80 for SF2T on SNES to get four new characters that were on the original cart.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

How are none of you talking about the story costume?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Lololol

Fans: “this must be some mysterious backstory to Q”

Ono: “what if Abe Lincoln was swole?”

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The funnier part is the tweet upset about the sanctity of Akuma’s win pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

That would have been an incredible alt. costume. Actually all their movies costumes should be a thing.