Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
i am trying to work on my muscle spirit but holy poo poo is there not a thing on this earth better than getting a KO by flexing super hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
What streamer should I watch to understand how to do something other than mad poke with zangief?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
Sports bra and boy shorts is valid. It's the basic uniform of WMMA. Some how Capcom made it worse than, mostly naked.

Serious question though. R Mika mad me question something. Is it Zang eef. Or Zan gi ef. How do we pronounce his name?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I miss E Honda.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I emotionally can't handle being right around rank. cause the constant win one lose one or so, has me rank up then lose it. I can't deal with so much loss.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
the real cost of survival is sanity. I just ran up to 30 on normal. just spamming medium kick and getting perfects. Then the AI was turned on for the last round. I don't think I have ever been so salty.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I can't zangierf hard enough. How does snakeyes pull a spd anytime a block happens?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I learned that you can spd out of block by stating the spd at back. I feel kinda silly. Also I just cheesed normal and got my cheese pants for zangief, this should not make me feel drained emotionally like it does. Somehow even though I beat survival I still lost.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.

Jmcrofts posted:

This game has good physics.

I am saying it actually does. That is why people wear a sportsbra. A girl laura's size would actually probably wear two sports bra to keep things in place.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.

Buckwheat Sings posted:

Well for one thing Laura would never have that much body fat boob considering shes' basically electric UFC fighting style but welp Capcom.

She is Brazilian. She bought them with her fight money, probably her butt to. It is probably the same doctor that did Jorge Kahwagi.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I been having feels about geif to. I tried a few rounds with dictator and I was immediately doing significantly better. It was wild.

Also, are any of zangierf's hard colors worth it? Looks like yellow is his best.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
Good thing Rising Thunder will save 2D fighters for us.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I am so tempted to trainer it, but I'd I have it beat that part of the game what is left for me to do?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I just heard that this game did better over here than Japan is that true?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I think Capcom learned it needs to make a female gaze skin pack. Look at sexy ryu. If I could by skins that objectify the men and empowered the women I'd by a season pass.

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
So wait, did we just conclude birdie is better than zangief?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
Goddamn how do they calculate lp? I was ultra broze and lost to a silver, two in a row, and lost 65lp a time. I am so salty right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
I feel like Zangeif's two is pretty good. It is basically just his HP with the armor in front. Geif parry so far has been entertaining at least. I think maybe Vskill one is better if you are good at the game though.

You can charge it up for more stuff but that is highly situational.