Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
tamina is a bad wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Does Naomi have a finisher other than embarrassing butt attack?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I have only heard of hip hop artist Machine Gun Kelly through WWE. If you told me he was only a rapper in the same sense The Miz is a movie star I would believe you.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I know we're starting a K.O. match but I just want to say I like Naomi's color changing boots

Cubone
May 26, 2011

wyoak posted:

Lotta people bout to be mad when Ziggler goes over
Away, spirit. Haunt me no longer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

ROBOT IN THE AUDIENCE

Cubone
May 26, 2011

electric funeral posted:

Is it Shockwave the Wrestling Robot

It is between the top two turnbuckles in this Proof

tell me your secrets robot menace

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Owens making GBS threads on Cole forever :allears:

He'll never be truly loathed if he keeps antagonizing the one guy everybody wants antagonized.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

that vroom sound effect is some newgrounds level poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hahaha "again? :crossarms:"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Abroham Lincoln posted:

the vroom rules

let's go vroom

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I want to see this match ten more times

Cubone
May 26, 2011

iirc Dolph got that match by going "how 'bout it, eh?" and owens was like "ok"

they should do an angle where dolph, having lost an unearned title shot, now has to fight his way up from the bottom of the card, starting with mark henry and moving up to el torito

Cubone
May 26, 2011

it's weird that no matter how bad the live production, promo scripting, and booking, the video packages in WWE are consistently good.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

why is wearing the tackiest hawaiian shirts part of bray's gimmick

remnants of the barely visible cape feare gimmick at the root of it

Cubone
May 26, 2011

chessmaster wine enthusiast eric rowan starting things off against an action figure granted life by a young boy's wish

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Dario the Wop posted:

I hope someone other than Jerusalem gets my New Gods reference

anti-life justifies my smarking

Cubone
May 26, 2011

glass blowing semiotics professor eric rowan vs a pale old man in a wig

Cubone
May 26, 2011

storemeat's not as embarrassingly bad as i remember but i still worry about the safety of his opponents

Cubone
May 26, 2011

bartok posted:

I know this match is garbage but I'm kinda drunk and enjoying this stupid Hoss-Off

yeah the body slam ballet was hilarious

this is like something you'd do in a video game or possibly a professional fight in japan just to see what happens

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oh my god did the w¥åtts seriously just lose :lol:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

BRIIIE MooOOooOOOOOODE

Cubone
May 26, 2011

... i reaaaaally want Sasha at Wrestlemania, sooooo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

network connection is crapping itself

Cubone
May 26, 2011

oh thank god

Cubone
May 26, 2011

whoooOOOA.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Saint Freak posted:

YOU"RE A STUPID

*slap*

*slap*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I thought they were going to kiss at the end there

dadshipping

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Xavier looks like the guy from ballfondlers

Cubone
May 26, 2011

that was cute. :]

Cubone
May 26, 2011

social outcasts should rename themselves something that four dudes like that would think is cool, like "dark wulves" or "bad dudez"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

wait whose announce table was that? :confused:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

meh.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Psychepath posted:

Pointing at the Wrestlemania sign has become synonymous with booing and apathy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Everybody is so mad and it bums me out. The main event was pretty good!

It was no Lesnar/Cena/Rollins tbqh

• Locked thread