Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Live by the exercise die by the exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I have become GymBro, dispenser of curls. Friend wants me to help him get in shape for his trip overseas. Time to work shoulders, biceps, and tris every day and never do legs.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Because that bitch ripped your heart out and you need to get out of your drunken stupor?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Nostratic posted:

My resolve broke and I finally started taking steroids.

Corticosteroids for a respiratory infection :(

Before and after pics???

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I AM THE ONE WHO CURLS

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

2 hour squat session, added a full shoulder workout on the end just so that my arms got some work in.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Squats and oats dude. 5x5 squats GOMAD

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Squats, leg press, deadlifts, hyperextension, and prowler. Kill me now.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Why would you just not go in the gym and curl until he gets there?

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I'm too scared to ask the big guy at the gym for steroids so I just drink a protein shake and leave the remaining liquid in the shaker in my car for a week. For preworkout I open it and take a sniff.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Ayyyyyy I did that one day and I ended up with 12 stitches.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

gently caress you hurricane, I'm doing deadlifts.

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Fuccbois and their small rear end delts, pathetic. Shoulders so big I'm gonna walk through doorways sideways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

Brb getting limb lengthening surgery

• Locked thread