Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

There's a guy in my gym who I've been seeing there for the last 2 years. I'm pretty sure he goes five days a week, but still looks exactly the same as the day flabby me started. He has the smallest calfs I've ever seen, yet for weeks now every time I see him in the gym, he warms up with 3-4 sets of 540lb horizontal calf raises :smith:

Also, sauna action was hot yesterday; 9 college frat dudes in a 10x10 room :getin: :dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Warpigeon posted:

After finishing our 5-6am workout me and two straight dudes sat in the sauna and admired each other's bearded and shirtless selves for 20 minutes.

Nothing gay about that, aside from me, but they don't know that :smuggo:

Hope y'all weren't wearing towels otherwise why are you posting this ????? Z's

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Swolebros, I took the threads advice and tried the abductor / adductor machines. Thighs blasted 10/10, would blast again.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

I have a few of those IronMind grip trainers and I use them a lot at work. My left forearm tires a lot quicker than my right - is this just because I've been doing everything with my right hand my entire life? Oddly my left forearm is a little bit more buff then my right, or at least the brachioradialis is. When there's nothing to do at work, I generally squeeze the T model (100lbs resistance) for about twelve reps and then after a bunch of sets I switch it out for the S model (80lbs) for about 24 reps. I'm trying to work up to using the 0.5 (120lbs) for sets of twelve.

Try jerking off the shower room bros with your left hand. You'll solve those imbalances and it'll feel exotic and foreign

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

so I'm starting to wonder if this forearm tendonitis I've had since November is just tendonitis

as I'm over 30 perhaps I will just carry this pain the rest of my life

that's some In N Out broseph, God tier fast food

And people say it's hard to make meaningful life long friends after college.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Lord Tywin posted:

Saw a buff dude in the corner taking his shirt off and start flexing in the mirror during gym rush hour, sure he was big but why the gently caress would you do that?

Does he look like a body builder? It's a bit obnoxious, but body builders gotta practice their poses somewhere. Bet he got mad twinks in heat from it doe.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Lemming posted:

Edit: does anybody think about biting the knurling on the bar really hard and grinding your teeth on it by dragging your head side to side? No reason

This is my warmup routine.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Except it's all the buff dudes in the sauna and the knurling is the veins.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

What I'm trying to say is I'm g a y

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

FogHelmut posted:

Made a mistake and lifted legs yesterday.

I felt like leg day was getting g in the way of my gains so I cut off my legs. Now I get sick back gains from pull ups all day every day (literally)

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Booties posted:

Oysters actually have a great protein to calorie ratio. Jelly.

Lol if you're not funneling oysters from the jar post workout just lol

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Breakfast All Day posted:

the dj wearing excercise clothes, mustve laid down some heavy riffs

He's super into doing negativez

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Profondo Rosso posted:

there was this dude at the gym today push pressing (i think) 2 plates today for 1 rep at a time with a short resting period (30-45~ seconds) and after every rep he would literally THROW THE loving WEIGHTS from above his head to the ground causing afucking earthquake in the gym. every 30 seconds. for like 20 minutes. i wanted to punch him in the face but he was much larger than I

You should count yourself lucky to see someone in your gym push pressing 2 plated and prostrate yourself before him in the shower and offer to suck his dilz for your arrogance.

In other news, I owned myself while ripping small trees out of the ground and now my left arm is hosed.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

notZaar posted:

If your gym doesn't have a sauna, hot tub and steam room why are you even paying dues there

I'm too fat to safely use the sauna, so why pay for it?????

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Lol if you're not contributing to the decades old sweat and skin build up in the knurling just lol.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

I was jacked for approximately a month. Then I graduated, had no job, had no gym and turned back into a weakling pissbitch. But I'm back on the road to beefy, bitch :gunsmith:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Doing shoulder and arm day on Friday, asked bro how many rack pulls he had left in the squat rack, he invited me to do OHP with him. Caught him mirin on my 1 plate press. "Woah dude, you put up sick weight", "yo bro, for someone so small you move mad weight.". He was doing strength poo poo and I'm doing volume/hypertrophy, and he liked my poo poo so much he did the rest of my routine with me. Asked me for.my number do we could go again. And asked for a copy of my routine. Think I got a budding bromance in the works. Im sure in no time we'll be sucking each other off in the shower and sharing salami while admiring each other's physiques.

It's happening again :3:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

a dog from hell posted:

Lunk moar idiot

Ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011