Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
started a cycle yesterday of mhon and starting my 4th month of 5/3/1 tomorrow
pretty pumped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
nm

Fallows fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 2, 2016

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

omg... that poor guy lol

he looks like hes in so much discomfort up there

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

on the 17th day of my first cycle, ive gone from 177.0 to 183.8 with no increase in body fat, maybe a little lower
i dont know about my str since i have just been doing tons of volume

adding test in like 5 days, real excited for that. can we even talk about this stuff here?

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

methylhydroxynandrolone

and no shrinkage yet

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i don't really know, i had been thinking about using them since i started lifting a few years ago once i met certain goals and i met them so im sticking to my guns

i was real bad into hard drugs when i was younger and i got clean, and i guess a part of me still likes doing stupid poo poo for easy gratification

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Yea I am only taking this for 3 more weeks, i was going to wait till it was over to start test(sust 300) but instead i am going to start in a few days

im taking liver stabil since i know these are hard on your insides and have not noticed any sides, hydration is annoying since i wash cars 6 days a week here in florida so im drinking so much fluid

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

aight thanks for the tips! yea i know not to drink but didnt think about tylenol

and i sure will try to have fun(safely!)

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zzulu posted:

The worst side effect of steroids, apart from death, is that you can lose ur hair

Are you ready for baldness??

I am not and this is honestly my biggest worry !!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Your own production is strongly diminished yeah but its temporaryand you usually return to normal levels after a cycle

Long time abusers could suffer a more permanent thing though

Another funny side effect of roiding is moobs. A lot of dudes will get bitch tits on their cycles because they dont take the other drugs you need to take in order to prevent these things

Fyi i basically got a phd in steroids since a friend of mine is a user and i am mining him for info because after 35+ when my natural test levels crash and my body decides to quit on me im def gonna do some roids

yeaaa gyno looks nasty, i have ai's on hand for pct to help my test production start back up and incase i get during cycle

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

shoulders: done for

today was a good day

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

hit 225x3 bench and 370x1(2x bodyweight) deadlift this week

big prs for me!

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Find the nearest person

squat the person

do not attempt in walmart with out a spot

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

go lighter and loosen your grip so its just resting in your palms, squeeze your pecs at the top

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Oh cool I had never seen these until yesterday some guy was doing em in the corner next to the water fountain

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Chinatown posted:

but the more weight you have on the bar the cooler you look so....:confused:

there was a super hot chick doing the same weights as me on hip abductors, when i went up she went up too lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i did not feel cool

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Chinatown posted:

hows your salami intake?

salami and chedderjack w/ milk bulk diet

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

eating 15 dollars of burger king

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

My training involves going 3-4 reps past failure on a lot of sets, the pump is so crazy even on isolation machines we do it

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

eat less food and exercise and probably not lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

my boss said i have to stop getting bigger at the end of a meeting today lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

oh poo poo this guy is back

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

cycle update: yesterday was my last day of oral mohn and i am 15 lbs heavier with no bf increase than whan i started feb 29, im also 2 weeks into my sustanon which is kicking in nicely

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

JFairfax posted:

what's your typical cadence?
im just trying to keep up with good ol Lance

Dum Cumpster posted:

How much are you spending on food?

200ish a week at the minimum, i wish i had more time so i could cook my own meals but i dont care about spending the money really

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I work 8-6 washing cars everyday cept sunday, by the time I'm home after training it's around 9 and I'm so fuckin beat i just wanna pass out all ready ..but right now Boston market, chipolte and wendys are my go to places for big meals also publix and walmart rotisserie chickens get eaten a lot

I also have honey buns and gas station hot dogs for breakfast almost everyday

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

FogHelmut posted:

food is cheap as hell, learn to cook

Time isn't cheap tho

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

never in my wildest dreams did i think id have to defend my boston market and chipolte diet against goons, if anything im still not eating enough though. The only thing i care about is protein and i go for 200g a day, the fats and carbs i let come from whatever source

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Yes along w most of your gains.

The benefits of juice dont just apply to the gains in lean muscle tissue. You'll have full muscles, even on the most brutal diet. Vascularity, bulging traps n delts, tightened skin....even if the scale doesn't move more than a couple of lbs you gain "the look". It's a look that just cant be attained as a natural even under the most favorable conditions. Well maybe for a brief few moments after a good workout, but even that's only if you're lucky.

Fallows gained 15lbs in a month. There's no way more than 2-3 lbs of that is actual contractile muscle tissue. Anymore is simply physiologically impossible. What accounts for the rest of the weight? Water in the muscle. Juice will make your muscles hold way more glycogen & creatine, and alters the way the sodium/potassium pump works, along w probably some other stuff we dont know about.....all of that will jam the muscle cells full of water.

The key to successful bodybuilding is to get as much water IN your muscle and as little water in between your muscle & skin as possible.

The fullness and almost constant pump is something im really growing accustomed too, i dont know how ill feel off cycle when it goes away but thankfully thats a while away. I also am not doing this for looks(well maybe a little), my workouts right now are very high volume low rest, but the end goal is to have a very big bench/squat/dl

Zzulu posted:

Roidguy, is it true Test makes you feel great, like you're 10 years younger

Well my test isnt full kicked in yet but yea, basically.. I havent thought about my knee or elbows bothering me in weeks, or my back being sore. My sleep is great and im super horny a lot of the time now

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

my leg doms are so bad right now, i woke up like 4x because i rolled over the wrong way ow

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

did back over 3 hours ago and im just now eating, so fkn hungry

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i always get the bowl, just because its the superior vector for food transmission

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

their food is really dry with out the hot sauce, a lot of sour cream helps too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i literally said hollllly poo poo while scroling down through that pic, im about to enjoy a half dark chicken with a ton of veggies and mac and cheese my self as my post workout

i threw up some wendys after the gym today, so i gotta make up for that too

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

well are u trying to cut or bulk

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

thats impressive

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

So, was super setting bench (body weight) with jump/clapping push-ups last night (first off, fuuuuck that is always hard), and talked to the guys next to me who I saw benching on the balls of their feet.

And I don't mean just without their heels planted, I mean feet under their rear end under the bench, completely curled up and on their toes. I asked why, because maybe they had a good reason? One of the guys then explained how while it wasn't Olympic lifting, it really upped their bench and made it easier to push through arm failure if you're benching alone.

I think it's because when your legs are curled up like that you can get the rest of your body to help out a little and push up with the legs instead of just anchoring with the legs and pushing with arms/chest and having proper form (pinching shoulder blades, etc).

Broscience goons, what say you?

E: also, I always shake my head at goons saying 'lol eat more lift heavier'. Just ... it's not that simple. Yeah, get more protein in your diet - if I'm not eating a lot of meat during the day I'll typically supplement my 2 big-scoop shakes with another protein bar or another shake during the day.

And yes, step up the weight - but only after getting comfortable with the weight you're at (don't let it get super easy, it'll still be hard just ... manageably so) and working a variety of things to round yourself out. Just 'lol lifting bigger' is dumb and a good way to hurt yourself.

add a third superset of wendys spicy nuggets in between your clapping jump push ups and bench and ull be set

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

Booties posted:

Lanky guy with cosmic leggings was back today hammer curling 20 lbs dumbbells. That double since the last time I saw him! Now I now his secret to mad gainz.

lol mind your business, i know what im doing

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

my excellent post shoulders meal

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

i ate fried chicken for lunch too

• Locked thread