Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Jewel Repetition posted:

I heard Bernie Sanders slaughtered thousands of niggers with grenade launchers and bazookas.

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
As a minority Sanders supporter I'm sick of Hillary supporters parading around their minority support like a badge of righteous virtue.

punk rebel ecks has issued a correction as of 10:24 on Feb 22, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm sorry your skin doesn't provide sanders righteous virtue.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Jewel Repetition posted:

I heard Bernie Sanders slaughtered thousands of niggers with grenade launchers and bazookas.

well, he won my vote

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
"I don't understand why these uppity coloreds won't vote for the candidate I, the noble white, believe they should. My guy voted to give the blacks rights, the least they could do is show some gratitude to us benevolent whites by falling in line and voting for the white man I feel meets their needs."

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
A lot of identity politics people would rather be social climber parasite sociopaths, collect the few crumbs theyre tossed to be the kapo middle men who stand on the necks of the workers, lick the boots of the rich and devote their energy to combating the people beneath them who want to see real change

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Baloogan posted:

I'm sorry your skin doesn't provide sanders righteous virtue.

We're gaining ground with him. Then we could have arguments of Latinos vs Blacks in these threads. Which minorities are the more in.

Eustachy
May 7, 2013
"I love heelary cleenton" - stupid immigrant who should go back where they came from

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
casual racists should L2P (prejudice)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

punk rebel ecks posted:

We're gaining ground with him. Then we could have arguments of Latinos vs Blacks in these threads. Which minorities are the more in.

personally as a white-as-the-driven-snow STEM-educated and STEM-working catholic I feel like im the most in minority atm k thx.

make america great again

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

I'm so sick of the Bernie Sanders racism that I'm literally sick, which ironically has lead to me voting for Bernie because my copays are too high.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://amp.twimg.com/prod/multibr_...zhBo7fI%2BSA%3D

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

This is adorable :3:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Tweet Me Balls posted:

I'm so sick of the Bernie Sanders racism that I'm literally sick, which ironically has lead to me voting for Bernie because my copays are too high.

oh gently caress wow hes got you coming and going gently caress

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

ScrubLeague posted:

"I don't understand why these uppity coloreds won't vote for the candidate I, the noble white, believe they should. My guy voted to give the blacks rights, the least they could do is show some gratitude to us benevolent whites by falling in line and voting for the white person I feel meets their needs."

Dude, this thread isn't about Hillary.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

doesn't matter, we're all hosed anyway

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

I used to like black people but ever since I found out that they won't vote for Bernie Sanders I now realize that I dislike them. All the stereotypes about them must be true. :heritage:

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
the op is just some feckless Brazilian trying to stir poo poo on behalf of Big Carnavale

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Bernie is a Labor candidate in a country without a Labor movement. RIP Bernie.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a labor movement is like a bowel movement composed of people who don't want to work

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Alternatively, a movement to protect those who do work from those who don't (because they own the business)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
if you have a retirement fund, or any non land/cash assets congratulations you own a part of a business.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

smg77 posted:

Reddit is bad and nobody should visit there.

:agreed:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I had to install that stupid reddit chrome thingy to filter out anything containing sanders, burney, hillary

holy poo poo that CRAP is thick on reddit

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
There's nothing more American than voting for the candidate least likely to help your demographic, while others crow about how stupid and short-sighted you are, and then complaining loudly when reality bulldozes your delusions.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

BLM made a mistake being a leaderless movement, because even if you have a power vacuum by design someone is going to try to fill it and they will probably be insane.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

the trump tutelage posted:

There's nothing more American than voting for the candidate least likely to help your demographic, while others crow about how stupid and short-sighted you are, and then complaining loudly when reality bulldozes your delusions.

unions are supporting the person who literally was on the board of walmart

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Hillary got Wallmart to hire more women managers! She is a progressive!!

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

BLM made a mistake being a leaderless movement, because even if you have a power vacuum by design someone is going to try to fill it and they will probably be insane.

Maybe the black person isn't the problem in this picture.

C411
Jun 22, 2004
STUPID
DICK
Sanders supporters...cut it out.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Well it worked so well for OWS, I'm not surprised they'd emulate it.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
What's ironic OP is that fellow Sanders supporters call me the racist bigoted one for liking Trump, when you're a fellow Trump supporter.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

The Kingfish posted:

Hillary got Wallmart to hire more women managers! She is a progressive!!

They only did that because they could pay them less

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

hillary is responsible for killing a fellow goon and still has supporters on this forum. smh

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7sSs-aRajc

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Seriously though, bernie supporters need to stop being paternalistic. True equality and respect means calling for the death of anyone who does not subscribe to your particular notion of ideological purity regardless of race, color, or creed.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Prorat posted:

I heard Bernie carries little plastic swastikas in his pocket. "white and steady wins the race" he says....

"They're kicking me out the door!"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The Huerte lynch mob is what switched me from a Sanders vote to a Hillary vote. I'm not living in 1957 here, I'm living in 2016; these pasty, greasy racists can go gently caress themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

pathetic little tramp posted:

The Huerte lynch mob is what switched me from a Sanders vote to a Hillary vote. I'm not living in 1957 here, I'm living in 2016; these pasty, greasy racists can go gently caress themselves.

Yeah, it was pretty shocking when they started chanting "go home spics/suck our dicks"

• Locked thread