Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

rudatron posted:

Gotta wonder though, if you actually had a machine that could measure racism, and you measured everyone, which groups would top out and which would sink to the bottom. We'd at least finally know if the EU is actually more racist than the US.
Dow Jones Oppression Index

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

AllanGordon posted:

I've never met a jew who wasn't incredibly racist so it's really no surprise that Sanders fits that mold as well. Basically no other group is as exclusive as jews are and that led to most of the hatred they have experienced throughout the centuries.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Jews frikken pwn imho

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Anyone here sick of your average Sanders supporter's racism?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I used to use up all my racism on white people but this year they are turning out to be my political allies for once so idk what to do I'm all jacked up

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

rudatron posted:

Gotta wonder though, if you actually had a machine that could measure racism, and you measured everyone, which groups would top out and which would sink to the bottom. We'd at least finally know if the EU is actually more racist than the US.

*watches the US and EU eyeball each other and lick their chops instead of watching the output, where Southeast Asia's bar has broken off the top and is causing all sorts of weird display glitches*

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
The 2016 Racism for the WHITE house!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I mean this without jokes or irony, the Jewish people are an amazing and special and unique group with a richness of culture and spirit and history, they are truly an Alpha Tribe

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The best person and worst person I know are both Jews, so take that for what you will.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I mean this without jokes or irony, the Jewish people are an amazing and special and unique group with a richness of culture and spirit and history, they are truly an Alpha Tribe

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

But enough about your parents

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxl4lQ8tmdM

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

YAAAASE

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Coldrice posted:

I'm a minority and think sanders is rad gently caress da police

atheism doesn't count hth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol if you reject the merciful love of the single female God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Nonsense posted:

lol if you reject the merciful love of the single female God.

Way to dis God's eternal life partner, Helen.

• Locked thread