Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
As a minority Sanders supporter I'm sick of Hillary supporters parading around their minority support like a badge of righteous virtue.

punk rebel ecks has issued a correction as of 10:24 on Feb 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

Baloogan posted:

I'm sorry your skin doesn't provide sanders righteous virtue.

We're gaining ground with him. Then we could have arguments of Latinos vs Blacks in these threads. Which minorities are the more in.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

I used to like black people but ever since I found out that they won't vote for Bernie Sanders I now realize that I dislike them. All the stereotypes about them must be true. :heritage:

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

The reason there was no chanting is because the whites were too afraid the Latinos in the crowd would rise up against them.

Silent majority and all.

wow rude posted:

Sanders promises free weed...

Sanders... dope

Sanders dope

:captainpop:

Who is that in your avatar?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

AllanGordon posted:

I've never met a jew who wasn't incredibly racist so it's really no surprise that Sanders fits that mold as well. Basically no other group is as exclusive as jews are and that led to most of the hatred they have experienced throughout the centuries.

Of course all Jews are racist. Ever watched "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?

wow rude posted:

seriously though I don't know. forums poster social vegan found it for me

Thanks for the response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

rudatron posted:

Gotta wonder though, if you actually had a machine that could measure racism, and you measured everyone, which groups would top out and which would sink to the bottom. We'd at least finally know if the EU is actually more racist than the US.

The one where even a large amount of "left wing" forum posters support refugees being denied services at stores solely on the account of them being refugees.

• Locked thread