Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I know it's not a BYOB thing to go leaping into other forums but this guy could use some nice since he posted this in gbs of all places http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3765351

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Omg what's wrong with gbs? I want to reach through my computer and smack those guys

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

mmm that is terribly sad :(

he needs e/n and goon docs imho. def. not a topic for gbs to handle with grace

good luck, guy. :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
I cant believe someone would even consider saying this sort of poo poo to someone going through something like this

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

shwa posted:

I cant believe someone would even consider saying this sort of poo poo to someone going through something like this

bummer

GBS has some very good posters and some absolutely worthless filth, on balance it's not a good place to grieve unless you've got a strong stomach for knuckleheadedry

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
man...

I HATE READING POSTS WITH TEARS IN MY EYES

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

:(

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
poor dude that must be awful to have to go through

i hope he's okay and doesn't take notice of any of those gbs assholes

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out
Someone ought to PM him, if they haven't already.

FilthIncarnate

Haul him out of the fire.

FilthIncarnate

Edit: nevermind I see that help was already dispatched to page 3.

Piso Mojado

op posts in gbs, and I'm pretty sure he knew what he was doing venting everything there. He's obviously been through a lot, so some idiot saying CUCKK isn't going to make it worse.

Piso Mojado

also :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

crisis averted thank you everyone who tried to help. i'm going to close this now because we don't need a thread that devolves into 3 pages of "gbs is bad"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread