Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

my teeth are really sensitive. the incisors just listen to Elliot Smith all day, and the molars...well, the molars havent spoken since they saw the beginning of Up!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

They don't like ice cream because they'e afraid somebody around might be intolerant. i want to tell them that they are being too sensitive, but im afraid it would hurt their fillings.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i went to the doctor the other day because i thought i was salivating substantially more than usual, but turns out my molars have just been crying ever since i had my wisdom teeth taken out :(

Piso Mojado

They each have their own Yelp account and are HIGHLY critical.

FluffieDuckie

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

i went to the doctor the other day because i thought i was salivating substantially more than usual, but turns out my molars have just been crying ever since i had my wisdom teeth taken out :(

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Piso Mojado

My grandma called them "chompers" once, and needless to say things got quite awkward.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Piso Mojado posted:

My grandma called them "chompers" once, and needless to say things got quite awkward.

grandma lived in simpler times, she gets a pass...she doesnt know any better

alnilam

My teeth are always complaining about being cold, I don't get it! I don't brush all winter so I know you're wearing a drat coat.

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

My teeth are always complaining about being cold, I don't get it! I don't brush all winter so I know you're wearing a drat coat.

they are so whiny about the cold and won't shut up about it, just constant chattering.

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)
do they identify as teeth? you could be triggering them by calling them teeth even when they aren't

what if your incisors identify as canines

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
sunburned the skin of my teeth

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Furia

You just need to slowly desensitise them by calling them names. Just make sure you do it slowly.

Next time you brush them just say "See? You are all clean now!"

"But you are still a bunch of weak bitches"

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

google THIS

literally a fish posted:

do they identify as teeth? you could be triggering them by calling them teeth even when they aren't

what if your incisors identify as canines

some of my cuspids are bi and I've always fully supported them

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I'm worried, my teeth are into self harm. They will literally bleed if I don't pay enough attention to them. It's become a vicious cycle, It makes it unpleasant to brush them at all.
they are even off putting to other peoples teeth.

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)

google THIS posted:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
well my mouth gets unusually moist whenever celine dion plays on the radio are my teeth crying

MrWillsauce

My teeth all have ptsd from the time they were in a chain gang together. Just kidding I never had braces I have naturally pretty straight teeth and am also kind of cute

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

MrWillsauce posted:

My teeth all have ptsd from the time they were in a chain gang together. Just kidding I never had braces I have naturally pretty straight teeth and am also kind of cute

I did have braces and this post made my teeth upset... smh...

MrWillsauce

:ohdear: my bad I didn't mean to trigger anybody's sensitive teeth. I should be more careful

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

gosh i don't know how to break the news, but i think my mouth has some really bad genetics. i mean, 20 babies miscarried? that's a lot, and now it's trying to tell me it wants 32 more? breaks my heart :(

MrWillsauce

whoa, is your mouth radioactive or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

gosh i don't know how to break the news, but i think my mouth has some really bad genetics. i mean, 20 babies miscarried? that's a lot, and now it's trying to tell me it wants 32 more? breaks my heart :(

Mine were runaways, I never understood them. I've kicked out 2 more and just covered the hole like it never happened.

• Locked thread