Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

dscruffy1 posted:

Maybe I'll just do what that guy who got a copyright claim on a Guitar Hero FC run of Bark At The Moon did. But with karaoke!
or Kaubocks and Panzerskank in their Saints Row 2 LP

dscruffy1 posted:

Good news, sufferers of GEMA everywhere! I've made a copy of the first video, but it's got me singing instead of Frank Sinatra.

GEMA Approved!
sorry you had to deal with copyright issues, but I can't say I'm not enjoying the result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Joker blood turning people into the Joker is stupid

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Technowolf posted:

Does anyone else get a weird error on the latest video from about 24:06 - 24:12? Everything before and after that is fine, but that part just refuses to play for me.
I got that error, but it fixed itself after I closed out of it and loaded it in a new window

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

death .cab for qt posted:

Honestly, I just want a Superman Origins game. Progress the powers he has in the game similarly to the powers he gains over the time span of the comics--Starts off just leaping tall buildings with a single bound, can shrug off bullets to a certain extent, can punch dudes super hard, just wants to be a hero, but eventually becomes the Superman we all know and love over the course of the story. I mean, that's how a lot of superhero empowerment games work, you start off with nothing and then become unstoppable.

Plus, the thought of eventually overcoming your jump/double-jump/super-jump with a dramatic lead-up in the second-act climax that results in literal flight is pretty loving good overall, and could easily be made into a great moment. The hardest part is just knowing when to make Superman appropriately Super, instead of just throwing a flying demigod at the player with a health bar made up of Metropolis' overall well-being.
for what it's worth, this is pretty much Saint's Row IV.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

If the Riddler is replacing all of his thugs with robots, why do Riddler Informants still exist?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Why would I wait until the end of the game when the stupid poo poo is turning me off the game right now? By this point if I were playing myself, I could put the game down and never see the dramatic twist that somehow makes the game's treatment of Oracle and Catwoman retroactively ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Omobono posted:

This is the universe where a pair of glasses is an impenetrable disguise. A lot of suspension of disbelief is already needed to ignore that by all rights the police/FBI/CIA/letter soup agency of your choice should find the identity of any given vigilante within an year.
don't forget the teeny masks all the Robins tend to wear

Edit:

• Locked thread