Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Triangulum posted:

I'm buying these cute little fuckers in two weeks when they're weaned

They're super cuddly and friendly and thanks to the family's little girls, completely fine with being carried around

I'm so excited, I've wanted goats for so loving long :neckbeard:

You get those goats. Take care of them baby goats. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lambs are great :3:

Little chance of goats this year?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Avshalom posted:

my new peeps rosario and francesca (and vanya, who seems to really like them but gets annoyed because he tries to get them to wrassle and they just bounce around wiggling their tails)

Oooh baby goats! :neckbeard: That's what I read this thread to see :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Avshalom posted:

the sheep are still here although i've been searching for their rightful owner on facebook

their new names are jubilee, jillyfish, jusara and jiminy cricket. jiminy cricket is the pregnant white one. look how pregnant she is

i'm going to have to deliver someone else's lambs :pram:

I don't know, I think that if you have to deliver them, that makes them your lambs :haw:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Still no word on who lost their sheep, huh. Do they have any tags or microchips or anything? Do people even chip sheep?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Avshalom posted:

the children are growing so fast :unsmith: i can even tell them apart now!

jasper

jabberwocky

brunch

Lambs are adorable! Still no word on the original owners?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah that sucks but there isn't a lot to do here. Hopefully it was just a one off mutation and none of the other lambs Goliath sired get it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Babies! :neckbeard:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I'm procrastinating on a giant paper about agrobiodiversity and also cleaning my house so have pictures of today's babies.

Ram lamb

What a handsome little boy!

Of course I didn't forget the other cutie! :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So when does the puppy gets to do actual work in the field?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I know if I had land for cows I'd raise Highlands as a hobby. They're so fuzzy!

• Locked thread