Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Might stop by this year and drag the bf and mom with. I'm currently in my large animal class for my tech program and we have a severe lack of sheep or goat hands on content unfortunately. Gonna drive out to the OSU dairy farm facility in Wooster tomorrow for lab and I'm reaaaaally hoping to see some adorable calves. It's an hour and a half drive, there better be babies to ogle over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Instant Jellyfish posted:

If you ever want some hands-on time with the small ruminants feel free to let me know. I'd love it if more vet techs knew anything about handling them! My livestock vet rarely brings a tech out so I end up doing all of it.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. Currently my schedule is pretty dang full with class daily and running to campus on Saturday's to take care of our lab animals.

We did just finish ruminant and food animal parasites in parasitology. What's your treatment protocol on your animals like?

• Locked thread