Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

Just a shout-out to say I'm always very fond of this thread and have been lurking since last year, it's always a pleasure and a great way to hit off spring. Thanks for putting it up, Instant Jellyfish :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007

Just popping in to say I love this thread, it's really fascination to hear about the care and keeping of all these goobers as well as their personalities and breeding. I was wondering, does anyone have some good stories about particularly goony goats, sheep, or etc? Dumb things they've done, or ridiculous situations that came up. I love the 'human' side of raising animals, and while I understand it can be hard when those same animals may become someone's delicious dinner, it still tickles me to hear about the time a goat ate underpants or something.

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007

Look at those little nuggets :3: I'm always surprised this thread doesn't get much traffic, but I kind of assume most people lurk.

I'm super excited because I'm staying at an Airbnb at a farm next month. They have Scottish Highland Cattle (the fluffiest) and are reputed to be a really amazing, conscientious place that produces great product. Also you can ride the cattle. Like they keep a few aside and have like...saddles and poo poo for them. And if a baby is born on the farm while you're there (late April, so a good chance) then YOU GET TO NAME THE BABY. My god, I have no idea what I would do with that responsibility. My gf loves the raccoon thread in PYF and at some point a few posters got together to come up with potential 'coon names, and one was "Lil Johnny Skip-a-Bath" and she's obsessed with it. Instant Jellyfish, what do you think? LIL JOHNNY SKIP-A-BATH?

• Locked thread