Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yay it's babby time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I love Juniper's line of spots and that little girl is so black! She's more spot than not-spot! Is she like that on both sides?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Has freckledog ever tried to attack the little sheep? I remember you saying you kept him separated from them for a while until they are bigger and presumably less delicious looking.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What's the criteria for contests like that? What do they judge on?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Avshalom posted:

the sheep are still here although i've been searching for their rightful owner on facebook

their new names are jubilee, jillyfish, jusara and jiminy cricket. jiminy cricket is the pregnant white one. look how pregnant she is

i'm going to have to deliver someone else's lambs :pram:

Congrats on your new sheep and incoming new lambs.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Avshalom posted:

i found the sheeps' original owner last night and they have finally returned home :unsmith:

Aww. What ended up being the deal? Did they just escape and wander very far?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Avshalom posted:

it's summer here! which made me think they'd wandered further than they actually had because they were so exhausted when they arrived, but actually they were from just over the hill. they'd only been recently purchased so their ear tags had been removed at their old place and their new owner hadn't got around to putting new ones on yet - apparently they're escape artists, they've got away a few times now, so i'm sure it'll be a priority for him to get some identification on them. he has a few hundred sheep so he didn't even notice they were missing until someone tagged him in one of my facebook posts. it's a bit sad but in the end i don't deal in stolen goods even when the goods steal themselves and it was very fun having bouncy little lambs on my property :3:

Well that's good then. Hopefully he was very grateful for you taking care of them, especially since there was a birth involved!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't post much but seeing new posts in this thread totally makes my day.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I love her tiny knee spots.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A cute little blep.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Sad to say goodbye to poor dumb Heath.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capybaras are so chill about everything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The dogs will outnumber the sheep soon enough.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
She's growing so fast!

Gonna be a giant fuzzy monster in no time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Puppy has grown so big! A proper dog now!

Do the lambs stick to their own moms for feeding and the like or is it a free for all?

• Locked thread