Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Friend to all creatures great and small
Congratulations to Eleanor! Congratulations to you InstantJellyfish! ADORABLE babies... looking forward to more in a few weeks :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

This guy is going to be trouble. You're not supposed to be this bouncy at 12 hours old buddy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOKVikXWuMw

ADORABAAAALE! :)

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

LOOK AT THOSE CUTE SHEEPLINGS! Thank you for sharing all the great photos! There was a lady here in Utah, her Nigerian Dwarf goat had 6, I say again, 6 female babies! Equals the Guinness Book of World Records. She had the young ones about 10 days ago. "they" did not want to announce it in case any of them didn't survive. WOW! I can't imagine where she put them all! As of what they reported in the newspaper on Friday, mom and babies are healthy and happy!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Two more spotty babies. A ram and a ewe from Johnnie. I'm really glad Johnnie has two lambs this year. She's a really good and dedicated mom and losing lambs due to Windsor's lovely genes was hard on her :(

It was my friend's birthday and she's been dying to see baby lambs in coats and it was kind of chilly so I stuffed them in tiny lamb coats.

I'm down to Maddie who could be due anytime and Thistle who isn't due until the 10th. The end is in sight!

SO ADORABLE! SQUEEEEEE (is that the appropriate word?) awww congratulations on your little ones. The little coat is just fantastic! LOL Thank you for sharing IJ! Happy Easter to all, whether a believer or not, better yet, I'll say Happy.. err.... Hoppy Spring!

piscesbobbie
Apr 5, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS IJ! they are all just adorable, wish I could give 'em all hugs! Thank you for sharing :)

• Locked thread