Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Haji posted:

I don't know. That mauling seems pretty adorable. I'm not sure if I'm buying this whole vicious, man-eating lambs business.

Then I recommend you check out the film Black Sheep, which is a terrifying cautionary documentary about the dangers of killer sheep. And not at all a fantastic black-comedy film set in New Zealand with a herd of bloodthirsty killer sheep :ohdear:.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Yeah Isadore is the replacement for Dennis and Windsor (as if anyone could replace Dennis :( ) that I picked up last summer. He's actually Dennis' half nephew. Everyone gets along with Isadore, he fits in super well. He's not super friendly towards people, but he doesn't pick fights with bigger rams, he and Two have become good buddies, and the ladies thought he was the hottest ram ever. Sometimes they can think ram lambs are a little dweeby but not Isadore. He's the first ram I've picked just based on pedigree, before he was born even, and so far I'm really happy with him. We'll see how his babies look in a week!

Here's Mr. Heartbutt himself.

Isadore is a very distinguished and handsome looking ram :allears:. Does he let you pet him at all like the others do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Also I drove 4.5 hours with a new (massive) cormo ram in the back of my toyota matrix. His name is Murphy, he is 6 years old and he's just as sweet as every other cormo ram I've ever met.

Murphy looks like he's loving the hell out of his roadtrip :allears:. Wouldn't a big animal like that start getting fussy on a long car trip?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Radio! posted:

Can you at least, like, eat him? Or does chemical euthanasia mean he's uneatable?

Lacking an anus probably does some nasty things to the meat as well with bacterial infections from poop buildup.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SquirrelFace posted:

We just moved to our little farm and the first babies have arrived. These guys are are little Ancona ducklings

These are our two new barn cats. Patricia is the gray one and I picked her up from a lady locally. Detective Pickle is the tiger with the white belly and he just showed up in one of the barns the day we moved in.

My husband pretended to hate the cats for a little while, but now they're friends.

You've got your image tags wrong. You want the BBCode ones.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

SquirrelFace posted:

Thanks. I tried changing it, but now it's stuck on the [timg] tags and I am just hopeless at the internet. :(

Open up your Imgur page. Click on the picture you want to share, and then click on the "Copy" button beside the line that says BBCode. Just paste that into your post here, and change the [img]'s to [timg]'s.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

He was a hard one to let go and I definitely miss his dumb face. His new owner says he's doing well though and they have 60 goats so they're used to stupidity.

His daughters must be heartbroken :v:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I lock my doors when the girls are out working the flock because I don't want a sheep in the kitchen.

Have you ever gotten Sheep standing outside the back/kitchen door?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
How big has Mina gotten now? Is she Major-sized yet?

• Locked thread