Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LoreOfSerpents
Dec 29, 2001

No.

:kimchi: Do you have any handy pictures of the adults who were bred this year?

Can you still get four-horned lambs or is it much less likely with Isadore having two horns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LoreOfSerpents
Dec 29, 2001

No.

Reba looks so prim and proper! :3: And Nimrod almost reminds me of Twofer, with those giant horns!

I think we need way more pictures of the last round, though. I kept patiently waiting for more pictures. :ohdear:

LoreOfSerpents
Dec 29, 2001

No.

Thank you! :neckbeard: Your flock is so much fun to see.

Did you decide not to dock some of their tails? I remember you once talking about experimenting with not docking tails, and it looks like this group has a mix of short and long tails (or the tails are just more hidden on some of them).

LoreOfSerpents
Dec 29, 2001

No.

She looks downright majestic! The woodsy photos are great. :neckbeard:

Instant Jellyfish posted:

This dude decided to test his boundaries and tried to take me down. You have handles on your head dingus, don't start that poo poo with me. I sat on him for a while so he could re-evaluate his life choices and he seems to have got it out of his system now. He's 2 and in a new place and trying to impress ladies so I won't hold one rear end in a top hat day against him but if he tries again it won't matter how pretty he is, he will be on an all expense paid trip to freezer camp.

:stare: Did he charge you? Even with handles on his head, I'd think it'd be easy for a ram to knock down a person.

If he does it again, would you consider selling him to someone who doesn't care about well-behaved rams? Would the person you got him from be offended if they knew?

LoreOfSerpents
Dec 29, 2001

No.

Instant Jellyfish posted:

Personally I think there are too many pretty rams in the world to keep ones that as also douchebags, even if it turned out to be a very expensive stew. My health and safety is worth more than any purchase price. I wouldn't sell an actually aggressive ram to anyone but a slaughterhouse. I would feel awful if an animal I sold went on to hurt someone and most other buyers would be hunters who would want to turn him lose and have people pay to hunt him down for his horns and I wouldn't do that to Glen. His breeder would understand if I made that choice, sheep people are nothing if not practical. Some nasty rams do pass on their aggressive personalities and I wouldn't breed from them but I don't think that's the situation here.

People hunt sheep? They're livestock! I don't even see where the sport could be in that.

Thanks for the explanation. :) It's interesting to hear how you deal with rambunctious rams. Hopefully Glen settles down with training!

Do they still expect you to pet them when they're all covered in pee?

• Locked thread