Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Hotter than Garrison Keillor, but just a little bit.
They look like excellent spotty ships. Can't wait for more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
That's too bad about the cormos. Maybe next year you can let Izzy knock all of them up since he's a super stud and then convince people that their lambs are spotted cormos with horns.

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
I love that little Cormo-Holstien cross :3:

Is it unusual that you're having so many singles instead of twins? Or are singles more typical with your sheep breeds?

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005

Drakyn posted:

Have you named the gene that's causing this face yet?
It's called the Refurb gene :refurb:

Panzer is really handsome. I love his coloration!

IJ, I would love it if you kept updating this thread. Your threads are really interesting and you take great pictures!

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
:( Sorry to hear about the little guy. Hopefully the rest of the lambing goes well for you.

How is Flirt going to react to you just taking one of her lambs and never bringing it back? Will she hate you for a while?

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
GIANT EARS :3:

Rest of the babies lookin' good too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSharpie
Nov 11, 2005
Pyrenees puppies are such cute fluffballs :3:

She'll be an excellent guardian for your flock and you can shear her as another source of fiber :haw:

• Locked thread