Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
A fine crop of lambs so far. 10/10 would cuddle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
I don't know. That mauling seems pretty adorable. I'm not sure if I'm buying this whole vicious, man eating lambs business.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Then I recommend you check out the film Black Sheep, which is a terrifying cautionary documentary about the dangers of killer sheep. And not at all a fantastic black-comedy film set in New Zealand with a herd of bloodthirsty killer sheep :ohdear:.

Totally saw it. Loved it. Laughed hard.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
OMG all the cute lambs! I may explode from joy. OMG.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

Ausrotten posted:

They aren't afraid of the dog anymore and actually started screaming bloody murder when I pulled him out of the pen for his vet appointment

My dogs and my goat used to play all the time. (Don't worry, the goat had a horse companion and they were quite happy with that arrangement). The goat would chase the dogs and threaten to headbutt and the dogs would chase the goat. Back and forth until someone got bored. Dogs play bowing and smiling like idiots, the goat bouncing up on things and then rearing/leaping at the dogs. Totally ridiculous. I'd sit on the front porch and drink my coffee and watch them on weekend mornings. Eventually the goat would trot off to nibble on things and chill with the horse and the dogs would start their property patrolling and find other things to do. drat, I miss them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj
Adorables! Anyone got any videos of silly baby animals being silly?

• Locked thread