Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

No photos (working camera thus far eludes me and they're really hard to spot) but I've had tiny little eastern brown froglets move back into my backyard which I'm really happy about - they're noisy little buggers and hilariously try to compete with music with a lot of bass.

Some mighty good wednesday froggos ITT

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

I hope you all are having a stunningly amazing wednesday with a lot of frog power!!

Champion froggo, overcoming adversity with pure frog power!! Weed rear end days, best days.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

My dudes, it is wednesday :wedass:

Please post more good froggos!

Stoner Sloth

Starshark posted:

It is Wednesday. Easter approaches. Celebrate with solemn prayer to the Holy Cross Toad.

Cool toad :) the frogs in my backyard are multiplying, was out listening to them earlier and there's at least 5 of them now. Will attempt to get a pic when I can but they're little and very hard to spot... noisy bois though.

Stoner Sloth

Good noon to you!

these are some top tier wednesdays - I like the dapper one with the yellow flower as an umbrella and the totally non-plussed snail hat wearer but they are all might fine!!

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Oh yes. It's still insanely cold for meat-based robots here, but the frogs are in a frog-gently caress-frenzy the last few weeks. Driving past certain low, wet places on the way to work, I can hear them calling even in a closed car, and I'm now inside, about 300' from my lake, and I can hear them calling out for sexytime. Hundreds of very urgent frogs are out there peeping and trilling and croaking.

No wonder they call it hump day!

well hopefully they're highly successful in their frog-gently caress-fest-athon and produce many lovely new wednesdays!

I think the ones we have here are common eastern froglets (Crinia Signifera) and while they're pretty tiny they are quite loud and they'll happily call out any time of the year - they especially like competing with any sounds with a lot of bass, so music or ppl with deep voices tends to make them very noisy.

We have some nice burrowing frogs and tree frogs and stuff in south australia in general but my favourite would have to be the eastern banjo frog, known colloquially as a pobblebonk cause their call is a strange and funny bonking sort of a noise. I might have to try and find a good pic for next wednesday!

Stoner Sloth

I love this froggo :h: even if I would be scared to accidentally smoke him!

Stoner Sloth

Pro-tier capybara!

two very excellent capybara indeed!

Stoner Sloth

it's 4:20am on a wednesday and i'm hoping for magnificent frobs!

:glomp:

e: shoutout to Ant Crew!!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 23, 2019

Stoner Sloth

some fine and excellent wednesdays there!

I love the feet on this guy:

Goons Are Great posted:

the wednesday is in you

but all of them are great!!

Stoner Sloth

These are Toxin Crew Wednesdays! They are casque headed frogs - they have little venomous spines in their skulls and highly mobile heads. As a defense they basically head butt things with enough force to pierce their own skin and stab whatever they're defending against.

Apart from being pretty metal this is also quite effective since their venom is about 25x as lethal weight for weight as that of Brazillian pit vipers... don't mess with the Wednesdays or ask them why the long face!

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

This frog is very fast. So fast it’s actually next Wednesday frog

Shadow225 posted:

plap plap plap

It is Wednesday, my dude

Chill la Chill posted:

Hello it’s your Wednesday delivery

hamjobs posted:

I would like to maybe kids a frog and have it turn into the Wednesday frog so every day is Wednesday forever

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

More importantly, can I pet them???

Only if you have the blessing of the particular Weednesday in question - they probably are pretty chill with yobbers tho i'm guessing; just make sure not to startle them because they pack quite a punch (headbutt)!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Licking a Wednesday to get high

Smolking up with a Wednesday to get him high

Stoner Sloth

that wednesday has seen some crazy poo poo

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Looks like it might be Aparasphenodon arapapa too. https://amphibiaweb.org/species/7315 I could be wrong. Real cool though since I haven't seen this one before!

Lol! See y'all next month!

You're probably right friend - froggos aren't an area of expertise for me, just thought it was cool about crazy venom headbutt Wednesdays! seen an xray of their skulls - looks insane, all those little spikes! I think the top guy is Bruno's casque headed frog which is the particularly dangerous one so be careful when giving him pats!

and thanks for your own good Wednesday - that's one handsome froggo and i like your style :)

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

tuesday tapir giving friday capybara a nose wiggle

hello tuesday tapir! you arrived just in time to usher me into another glorious wednesday in half an hour!!

Stoner Sloth

these Wednesdays are hopping you're all having a colourful day!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 30, 2019

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

It is May Day, my dudescomrades

:hai:

Wednesdays of the world, unite!

Stoner Sloth

i quite like toads in general but the only ones in 'stralya are cane toads and they definitely are more sinister than frogs and planning dark plots... though you gotta admire their adaptability and resilience i guess.

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

I wanted to save the comrades for this, but you’re right, I should’ve led with it anyway

:ussr: solidarity, my dudes

Stoner Sloth

lol but posted:

wednesday is some weird poo poo

these are amazing friend!

also quick update, getting more froggos in the backyard now that we've been having heavy rains - last night heard a male and female singing a duet so we should have a whole bunch of new wednesdays soon!

Stoner Sloth

it's a lazy wednesday here, i'd forgotten the day even until this little fellow showed up to remind me... it took him awhile, okay?

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

Those are a lot of cool Wednesdays

I don’t have that many but I’d like to offer this small tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzQXz2i0SnE

yeah that's a pretty awesome wednesday for sure, likes it some beats.

Stoner Sloth

Barking Gecko posted:

It's never too late for a Schmarson frog.

:hmmyes:

Stoner Sloth

My dudes, it is wednesday

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Aww this one's cute.

Happy 3rd Wednesday of the month!

Hope the rest of your day is great, everybody!

And to you friend! Your wednesday pictures are one of the highlights of the day! :wedass:

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Awww that's so nice! Thank you! This forum's helped me get back into drawing and I'll forever be grateful for that lol.

no worries my dude, just telling it like it is - your frog drawings are magical. And sounds like another BYOB success story! :peanut:

Stoner Sloth

If summer ever gets here, I should have some of those.

Longing for the Wednesdays of Summer.

Goons Are Great posted:

My dudes, it is wednesday :wedass:

These wednesdays are my spirit animals.

Stoner Sloth

Munchables posted:

Today is shaping up to be an extremely unchill Wednesday for this poor soul, cheerio pip pip.

Sorry to hear that friend, these Wednesday share your dismay and hopes it gets better for you -

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Early post since I'm gonna be busy all afternoon. Happy Wednesday!

Yay, another quality Schmarson Wednesday! And quite the cheeky, roguishly charming fellow this Wednesday is.

Thanks Schmarson and to all the others who contributed fine art works and cool pictures! :wedass: days, best days (though I hope Munchables day did get better)!

Stoner Sloth

What's this, Wednesdays coming at us again?

nearly slept through all the fun

time for making waves

looking sharp

hope you're all having or will have good wednesdays!!

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Guess I'm early again this week. Happy Wednesday!

See y'all in June!

a frog in full bloom,
a weednesday showing of it's full magnificence,
another beautiful schmarson wedass fren!

Stoner Sloth

^^^wednesday cosplaying as Princess Leia

Stoner Sloth

My dudes, the most magical time of the week is once again upon us!

A time of great freedom and chill:

No need to be shy today, even if you've got an unfortunate nickname! like this poor Lake Titicaca scrotum frog

So if you're feeling flat today:

Just remember that things can change:

And most importantly of all, have an excellent Wednesday!

Stoner Sloth

lol but posted:

GAG killing it as always.

:agreed:

also that flat boi gives birth out it's back sorta -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Surinam_toad

also, yay a Schmarson :wedass: spotted!!

Stoner Sloth

Jerry Cotton posted:

Almost Saturday, or as we like to call it, Little Wednesday.

or as the french say la petite :wedass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Jerry Cotton posted:

*whispering* IT MEANS ORGASM!

Oh my, that's scandalous! :blush:

Excellent Capy and friends!

Truth.