Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Spangly A posted:

Everyone in Britain born before the 80s is an active child molester. Everyone.

Except immigrants' children who were born in Britain before the 80s, because racism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

SedanChair posted:

"It's worth looking into" that these men were very, very swarthy. Some had beards, it does no good to pretend as though they didn't.

No, it's worth looking into serial child abuse, even if the alleged perpetrators have Magnificent Headgear.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

SedanChair posted:

Do you believe, racist, that white perpetrators face more scrutiny than Muslims? Because it seems to me like none of the perpetrators of any race generally face scrutiny, and in this case a little more traction was gained because of racism.

Also I did not see any headgear in those photos, racist.

Do you believe, pedobear, that weather is racist, because storm clouds are black while cumulus clouds are white?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

SedanChair posted:

No I believe that you are racist because every time anything is posted about Muslims you say "magnificent headgear." It's creepy.

Pedobear, two things. One, we have not determined Muslims are at issue, and two, even if the alleged perpetrators or police are Muslims, it's not racist to harbor preconceived notions about people like Bible bangers or rightwingers or rightwing Muslims who affirmatively subscribe to a belief system.

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

I mean regardless of where you stand, this was kind of an issue of race wasn't it? Either they were overlooked because of cop fear over possible PC code violation (or whatever ridiculous argument)or it was overlooked because the cops didn't give a poo poo about brown girls.

I mean there's also the idea that the cops were loving some little kid sex and looking the other way which is not far fetched but even that's attached to race in the same way that cop who raped all the black women in Oklahoma were

What I've read is that it wasn't so much a matter of police cover-up of sex abuse, but social workers failing their duty to report it.

• Locked thread