Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

But the entire British establishment is made up of child molesters.

I keep seeing that, and I'd like to get a good overview of that whole thing? I know about Jimmy Saville, but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Spangly A posted:

everyone got sued, we can't take allegations seriously, oops we deleted all the witness testimony again, oops judge #4 is also involved better scrap the whole thing

It's covered Brown Moses press thread. Everyone in Britain born before the 80s is an active child molester. Everyone.

To be specific an article was uncovered in the British Archives detailing a conversation between Thatcher and various MI5 security bods about a ministers predilection for children, with Thatcher's signature and commentary, summed up as "who cares but fucks sake dont tell Russia". The police denied any such evidence existed, and were surprised to find it did, and could be found accidentally, and was everywhere.

I think Flat Earth News covers some of the dismantling of the investigations into paedophilia but it may be another source that was posted here I'm thinking of; dozens of people were ready to be arrested, and then the department was stripped to the point of not having a computer.

:stare:

What's the Brown Moses press thread?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Spangly A posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3507541

Covers everyone being a paedophile except the press, who are criminal shills.

Thanks. Looks like I got a couple hours of depressing reading to do.

• Locked thread