Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
be drunk so i can enjoy the fail videos in my youtube quee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
and instead of licking salt from the bottom of the chip bag and burning my lips with sharp chip pieces and salt, and getting the salt on my fingers and in my sheets in my bed, i want to be asleep, resting.

posting smiling
i want to see in my gorcery cart a "meal to look forward to" instead of "chips"

posting smiling
but i woudl keep byob just the way it is!

posting smiling
i'm going to calm down and releax. feel free to use theis thread as the general night hangleout. post the latets dogs you saw, or if you heard a joke? relay it to us!

posting smiling
ok i just got back from the sink with a fresh bottle of water. postinhg can start now

posting smiling
feels good to "ventilate' and it will feel good to wash it down with laughter!

posting smiling
instead of my eyes being hurt by hte bright screen i want to log off.

posting smiling
the offline button isnt working

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Instead of eating a single duck egg topped with a cherry blossom from an elegant porcelain bowl, I want to get blazed and gently caress a biker against a giant Marshall stack.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Instead of posting here I'm gonna get up and... hnnnghhh... nah.

MrWillsauce

instead of this i want to girlfriend, but this will do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
I wanna be freeeeeeeee

• Locked thread