Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

google THIS posted:

world hunger? two words: giant snickers
Or the twinkie from Ghostbusters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Confessing that you may have exaggerated the jew problem a bit...

DeepQantas

Luvcow posted:

put food directly into the toilet instead of eating, same with water and other liquids
Put foot inside toilet. Pour beer directly into your catheter pouch.

DeepQantas

Replace your kid's teeth with money and cut the middle man.

DeepQantas

(Don't actually do that. Fairy Union is a p. mean bunch)

DeepQantas

bacalou posted:

bowls with two lines showing cereal and cereal+milk amounts so you get the perfect pour every time
Magic marker that's not milk soluble so you can mod any old bowl

DeepQantas

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

We always think we're pulling a real fast one over those tooth fairies, "haha, money for this old thing? sure i'm not even using it anymore, sucker" but did you ever stop and think...maybe those clever bastards know something about teeth that we don't???
I solh aww my feef awn thev not gowing bägg anymoo!!

DeepQantas

I device of some sort that lights things way over there on fire. You know, it like throws the fire to over there.

DeepQantas

Get every nation in the world to sign a treaty protecting the global production of peas.

but just before they sign it, switch it for a document that says "world peace" instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Robbing a bank? Shoot each hostage in the face with a pantyhose gun. Now police can't tell who's a robber and who isn't

• Locked thread