Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

We always think we're pulling a real fast one over those tooth fairies, "haha, money for this old thing? sure i'm not even using it anymore, sucker" but did you ever stop and think...maybe those clever bastards know something about teeth that we don't???

Those teeth were way too sensitive. I'm glad to be rid of them. I had to watch every word out of my mouth.

A pantyhose gun. You won't have to slowly roll them on for miserable occasions, worrying about snagging then on that one nail and ruining them. If you see a small animal you don't want to kill but need to catch boom it's wrapped up in the leg of a panty hose. Or the middle control part and you tie the legs. A huge scary dog coming at you? Boom his head is covered and two comical empty legs are hanging down like floppy ears, spike isn't so scary now after panty hose gun is he?
It's a non lethal way to stop a roommate from eating your food from yards away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

DeepQantas posted:

Robbing a bank? Shoot each hostage in the face with a pantyhose gun. Now police can't tell who's a robber and who isn't

• Locked thread