Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lowtax posted:

I turned off unregistered users' ability to view threads and suddenly tcp connections were being flooded. Fail2ban should've detected it, but there may be a configuration issue with it. Either way, we're upgrading the backend to Centos7 and php53 and hopefully that will help mitigate this sort of poo poo.

Some people on the internet are really cool and neat

Hmm, looks like some failtard smallsons are trying to take Richard down? What do you say the brave boys and happy hackers of 'POS show these chumps why you don't gently caress with the worlds premier Hacker Forums?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

loving cunts, we will destroy them.

We're going to make them wish they were never born. (Or at least never JAcked in to the 'net)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

Loading hacking tools... I'm in.

Welcome aboard the Pirate Ship

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Puppet Master posted:

guys what website do i need to go to?

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
anyone got a trace on these chucklefucks?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vodkat posted:

my network of informers are trawling the deep web for leads as we speak

ive got an access through their garbage files and im going to gently caress them up their garbage rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
live map of richard getting pounded: http://map.norsecorp.com/#/

• Locked thread